Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All, my name is Ann and I’m new to the site. I’ve dressed on and off since I was 15 and I’ve never spoken to anyone about me. I hope I’ll make some friends here. I’m a bit nervous. Ann.

Hi Ann. Welcome, and please don’t be nervous. All of us are dressers one way or another, and we welcome you with a big hug here.

Hi Ann,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice. Have you been on CDH long?

Anonymous

Thanks Jennifer. Have you been here long?

[postquote quote=412354]
      Hi Ann,

About 14 months.  I joined Sept. of 2019.

Alice

Hi Ann!

Welcome to CDH!

I have been on CDH for just about 16 months. It’s a safe place and everyone is very friendly and helpful. There is no need to feel shy here. Just feel free to jump in and participate in the chatroom and on the forums. You will be making friends in no time. Feel free to ask lots of questions. This is a support site.  So remember, if you don’t ask for info, you won’t get none 😉

Hugs

Autum

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ann..welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ann!

Welcome to CDH!  Im pretty sure a lot of us, including myself went thru the nerves and the shyness, so we understand.  Your in a fantastic place now.  The Girls are great and the support and advice are plentiful!  Not to mention there are a LOT of Brit Girls here, so Im sure you’ll find some friends soon.  Have fun and enjoy!

Hugs – Robyn😊🤗

Hi Ann!
      As a relative newcomer myself, all I can say is that this is the most wonderfully supportive and caring online community I have come across – perfect if you are still testing the waters of coming out of hiding.  Good luck!

Sarah

Hi Ann

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here.  It is understandable that you are nervous but there are some really friendly and supportive ladies on CDH.

I am happy to keep in touch with you so please feel free to message me.

Jessica

Hi Ann,
      Welcome from another U.K. girl.
      You’ll make plenty of friends here.
      Katie x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Ann and thanks for dropping in!  Being a little nervous at first is okay, that will disappear soon enough in the company of the great ladies at CDH – they are a friendly bunch.   We are all here to be ourselves and enjoy who we are, which is only right.  Take some time to look around and get settled in, there is so much to be gained here!  Welcome to your new home Ann!

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi All, wow, what a lovely welcome! I feel more comfortable having read your kind words. I’m glad I’m not on my own and there are other UK girls (it seems funny using that word, lol!) here. Lots of love, Ann. X

Welcome Ann!!! Lots of love, support, and wonderful ladies here at CDH. Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s so nice to meet you.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Ann! No need to be nervous. You a among friends here. We’re glad to have you here as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. We were all new at one time so don’t be afraid to ask anything. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!

Hello Ann, I’m Rei. Thanks for saying hello to everyone here.

No need to be shy, you are among friends. Welcome to CDH

Welcome Ann!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?