- December 2, 2020 at 3:07 am #413208Steph SavellParticipantRegistered On: December 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
my name is steph
im just beginning my transition,
better late than never at 50,
living in the uk
i will be looking through the articles before I start asking silly questions,
hope everyone is surviving the COVID threat around the world ok,
im currently in tier 3 lockdown
kind regards to all
- December 8, 2020 at 12:11 pm #415861Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2742 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 3, 2020 at 4:04 pm #413857Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1074Has thanked: 10080 timesBeen thanked: 3466 times
Hi Steph nice to meet you and as these other lovely ladies have said you have joined the best CD site there is on the internet . Hey girlfriend there are no silly questions here maybe some silly girls but no silly questions so ask away we are non judgemental and are supportive to every girl that steps thru our doors so see nothing to be afraid of as we dont bite well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 3, 2020 at 2:13 pm #413812Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 124Has thanked: 605 timesBeen thanked: 493 times
Hi Steph 😀
Welcome to CDH. I once learned and taught, there aren’t any silly questions, just silly answers. So, go ahead and ask. Or, once I learned a Chinese saying: It’s better to look stupid and ask, than don’t ask and remain stupid.
I’m a little more than 10 yrs older than you, and I’m almost angry with myself for not accepting/realising that I am transgender a long time ago. Therefore I’m only at the beginning of my journey at age 63. And to be honest, I’ve known it all my life since puberty but never accepting it, stupid enough. But here I am, just told my closest coworkers that I’m transgender and has always been. I wish I had done that at least a decade ago. And what a response, they are all women but they told me they will stand behind me whatever happens. And as for covid we haven’t had any lockdown in Sweden at all. To me a lockdown wouldn’t change a thing since I’m a nurse. I really hope you will find CDH to be the most wonderful place it is. It has helped me to finally accept myself for what/who I am And as I said before: Now I’m proud to be transgender.
- December 2, 2020 at 8:38 pm #413540Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4664Has thanked: 7859 timesBeen thanked: 7908 times
Steph welcome to our family. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you
- December 2, 2020 at 5:03 pm #413509
- December 2, 2020 at 4:33 am #413225
- December 2, 2020 at 3:45 am #413219Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 426Has thanked: 3443 timesBeen thanked: 1421 times
Hi Steph, and welcome!!! It’s so great to see you here. You’ll love being here. Lots of info to read, and lots of ladies to meet, particularly from the UK.
Thanks Steph for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.
Love, Stephanie 💖
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.