Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      • I recently Came out a Cd to my family and best friend,who is also me ex. Every one has been really supportive, especially my lesbian sister, who’s letting me use her flat
      • Just wanted to say hi to y’all, wow Trish brings out the American in me.

Hi Trisha

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring, and make some new friends.

❤️B

Anonymous

Howdy y’all back at ya. <3

Hi Trish,

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here.  How brave of you to come out to your family, I hope it is going well.  I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica

Hi girl, just read on post on the site that has led me in tears, how far do I want to take this. I told my mum I’d keep Trisha private, but Ive kept her in for 19 years and now shes out Im struggling to control her. She wants to go out, wear tight jeans and gorgeous tops although my bust hasn’t arrived yet, be public although I know I couldn’t pass if i tried right now. Where do I start??!

First, welcome Trisha. And, second, you’ve already taken some major steps and just by being here, you have tons of others’ experiences to build upon. I’m getting ready to take the big step into public for the first time. Just a few months ago, I had no idea how much I wanted to. But we grow and change and have new aspirations along the way. I don’t know your exact circumstances but, hopefully, you could get out publicly and your mother not even need to know. My parents have no idea and I have the luxury of living 750 miles from them. Personally, getting my confidence with makeup has been my number one priority.

Glad you’re here. Have fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Trisha   It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Trisha!

Welcome to CDH!  It sounds like your off to an amazing start. Nothing like have the full support of family!  Your in a great place here.  The Girls here are incredibly supportive and understanding.  Welcome to the family!  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Trisha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Trisha! We are glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies. Have fun!

Welcome Trisha!

Hi Trisha, it’s great to have you here!

Welcome Trisha!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?