Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone I am Amber I am 34 part time married cd in Illinois I love to dress when I can and express my feminine side I am hoping to meet other friends here

Anonymous

Hi Amber,

Warm welcome to CDH and it is very nice to meet you.

Eva

Anonymous

thanks nice to meet you too

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amber welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Hi Amber welcome

Anonymous

Hello Amber welcome to CDH all the girls here are friendly and supportive

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Glad to have you join us Amber! 🌸🌺🎀

Peta Mari
      Lady

Call me pedantic. Are you part time married? Or a part time cross dresser who is married?

Anyways welcome.

Anonymous

Part time crossdresser who is married

Anonymous

Hello Amber great to see you here…

Hi Amber nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms to your new home .. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts of stories and questions from many ladies here about there journey down there road to there femme side of the street.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then he he your turn give us a story or two about the life and times of Amber as she travels down here road on her wonderful femme journey.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ,, So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Amber welcome to CDH

Pat

Anonymous

Hi Amber, welcome to CDH. This is the most caring and supportive site for cd’s anywhere.

Lovely profile pic btw.

Hugs

Diana

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Amber,

Welcome from one new girl to another.  It is nice that you have a supportive partner, I am also lucky in that respect.  Your photos are wonderful, you look fantastic. Happy to chat anytime.

Tara.

Welcome Amber you will love it on here. Everyone is so friendly. Chat anytime you want.
      Hugs Charlotte

Welcome to CDH. You look amazing!

Hello Amber! I am new here too! You look gorgeous sweetie! Hope we can chat more soone!

Savina Giselle
      XXX

Anonymous

Hi Amber!! Welcome to CDH a wonderful place to learn about yourself (IMHO).

Anonymous

Welcome nice to meet you

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Amber

Welcome and nice to meet you. you will meet some lovely ladies on here, I know I have since joining.

Samantha x

Hi Amber,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Amber

Welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m on the other side of the pond to you I’m in the UK x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Amber,

welcome to CDH. The girls here are amazing.

❤️

Octavia

Hi Amber welcome to this amazing place

Paula XX

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?