- December 28, 2021 at 4:48 am #594663AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi all, just joined hopefully become a regular visitor to the forum. CD for years but only at home. Love to all…
- December 28, 2021 at 3:28 pm #594926
- December 28, 2021 at 12:17 pm #594866
- December 28, 2021 at 12:11 pm #594861
- December 28, 2021 at 12:03 pm #594851Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1163Has thanked: 1776 timesBeen thanked: 2599 times
to explore to your heart’s content.
The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
========== Membership Levels ============
- December 28, 2021 at 9:27 am #594790
- December 28, 2021 at 9:20 am #594783AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi everyone, I am overwhelmed by the welcome and looking forward to many friendships. I will get back to you all as soon as I find my feet!!
I will explore the forum and hope to have input and obviously gain some ideas and help.
Again thank you all.
Love Sabrina. XXX
- December 28, 2021 at 8:12 am #594750
- December 28, 2021 at 7:41 am #594740
- December 28, 2021 at 7:27 am #594732ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 360Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 893 times
- December 28, 2021 at 7:06 am #594724Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 451Has thanked: 1417 timesBeen thanked: 1753 times
- December 28, 2021 at 6:04 am #594693
- December 28, 2021 at 5:30 am #594679
- December 28, 2021 at 5:21 am #594673
- December 28, 2021 at 5:13 am #594670AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m new also. Had to join simply to express my joy at finally taking my first venture outdoors, dressed. I did this last night.
I put on my shapewear, corset and forms. Wore an off the shoulder ash blonde wig (pulled back) and some disguising black spectacle frames! A little eye make-up, lashes and mascara and luckily the current situation meant I could get away with wearing a face mask, which hides a multitude of sins. Finished off with 3″ strappy heels and pvc look leggings. I checked myself critically and even I could noticeably discern my now very shapely body outline. I covered up top with a quilted jacket, but tucked it up around my navel so my new hips and bum could be visible.
So, I drove out to another close by town. Parked-up, gave myself a talking to and then ventured out. It was after 6pm and dark obviously. My plan was to simply wander up and down the high street pretending to window shop. I did that quite easily and when walking past a pub, a guy walked out, took a look and said ‘nice arse’! That literally blew my mind I can tell you, but I continued past with what I believe was an extra wiggle in my step!
As I strolled past a takeaway, three delivery drivers made some rather vulgar comments about what they’d like to do to me, and while I was a little concerned at that, it again gave my ego a massive boost. Note to myslef at this time though – if venturing out at this time of year in a rural town, it’s maybe wiser to not dress so provocatively! That said, I shall definitely be doing it again on NYE when party wear will be on display.
I finished off gazing into a wine shop window display, when another chap gave me a pleasant ‘good evening’ but to my horror, then stopped to try and chat! He was clearly a little worse for wear and quickly started making comments about my appearance, how I looked sexy and what was I doing etc. I literally just waved him off and about faced – wiggling my way up the street as fast as I could.
All in-all, a truly terrifying but also mind-blowingly positive experience which I now cannot wait to repeat. The whole episode made me feel so validated, feminine and I must admit, crazily horny!
- December 28, 2021 at 7:34 am #594733ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 360Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 893 times
Well done Katie! But I would suggest you tone it down a little for your own safety. In other situations you you would be ok, just think of where and when you are going. I don’t want to discourage you in any way, but you do need to think of what could happen. Great story though and tell us about your next trip out!
- December 28, 2021 at 7:38 am #594736AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you for the words and advice. Yes, I did learn a lesson and shall ‘tailor’ my attire more accordingly from now on. There was positivity I took from the experience but realised things could get pretty unpleasant pretty quickly if I wasn’t suitably careful.
- December 28, 2021 at 5:04 am #594667
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.