Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi.  I’m Cynthia.  I’ve been a crossdresser almost all of my life.  I feel most normal when dressed as a woman, so I try to dress as much as I can.  I was kind of intrigued by this site because it explicitly states that it is not a sex site, which is great.  So far, whenever I go on a site that is geared towards TG of CD topics, it seems to be mostly people looking to hook up.  That’s fine I guess, but I get tired of going on a site only to be pounced on by a ton of guys who want to “cam” and so on.  I hope this site is different.  It would be nice to have like-minded people to talk with about topics pertinent to being a CD/TG, without being asked out all the time.

Anonymous

Hi Cynthia, welcome to the site. i am a cd too and i live i the Netherlands. xxx sylvia

andrea
      Lady

Hi Cynthia

Welcome to CDH you’ll find all the girls on here are so friendly and supportive definitely not a dating site

Hugs Andrea

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Cynthia   welcome,  let your mind at ease. As you will see here at cdh the socialization among these remarkable ladies are true. Conversations on all that is meant to be. No pressures on commitments and certainly no hassles. Talks about true feminine values that concern all of us. You will enjoy being here as much as I do. Love having you. Again welcome. 🌹

Hello Cynthia , that’s my mothers name,   I love this site for there is wonderful gurls here to talk to with out having a date. I am not looking for that either. I have learned allot from this site and learned to except my cross dressing. For my wife knowing she is getting better at it. She lets me dress up as long as the 2 adult children are not home. I dress up when they are gone and I do not hide it from her and she does see me dressed up, but when I do dress up its all the way from head to toe. My fem side takes over my male side and dresses up like its a normal thing for her to do. Welcome to C.D.H

Hi Cynthia.Welcome to our site ! I hope you find it helpful and all the girls here are eager to help. Sorry to hear that you have run into disagreeable girl chasers on other site. You may notice the first 3 topics….no politics, no sexual stuff like looking for dates…the 3 big no nos. I have seen a couple of hook up requests (2), since being on site….they get bounced right away.

Again, welcome to our site and any questions….do let me know.

Lady Veronica

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Cynthia, welcome to CDH. The girls here are friendly and always willing to help a sister with advice or just listen.
      We, (the Ambassadors), do our best to keep this site free from trolls and “guys that just want to cam”. We are also always available to help with any problems you my have while here.
      Hugs sweetie & hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Maria

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Cynthia and welcome to CDH. You will find this a most friendly and caring sisterhood full of fantastic girls. We’re very keen on keeping the site family safe for the sake of both ourselves and our loved ones. If you have questions or just want to discuss something, feel free to contact me anytime.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?