• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Allison. Like most of you, I started off pretty young dressing up. I would go through my mother’s and sister’s clothes when no one was home. Dressing up in whatever I could find. I remember my mother bought a dress for my cousin who was about a year younger than me, and similar height. It was the first time putting a dress on, and I loved it!

Since than I’ve been dressing on and off for many years now, but recently have been stocking up buying new clothes. I even got my first corset to help get a more femme figure. I’m very much in the closet, and haven’t shared my dressing with anyone. But! I want to start changing that, and reaching out to other girls like you fine ladys.

I guess my main goal right now is makeup. I’m just starting out with it, and need all the help/advise I can get. I would love to make some friends with some local girls in the south NJ area to open up about my hobby, and work on makeup skills one day in person!

That’s about it for now. Looking forward to meeting you all.

– Allison

Hi Allison,

Welcome from the U.K. it is nice to meet you, your story sounds very similar to my own.

I am sure you will find lots of friends here, CDH is wonderful and supportive place.

I look forward to catching up with you sometime.

Jesica.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Allison

happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere and soon I know you’ll find someone near. Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Allison,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Allison !

Welcome to CDH ! Just keep participating. This site is full of ladies who love to share their experience, advice and tips. I highly recommend you get to know them.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Hi Allison, I am not in your local area but whatever you want to talk I  am here to listen, i am a lonely “woman” as well and understand what you feel…Bye Allison

Hi Allison, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH! Glad you found us and thanks for sharing your story. Looks like you are looking for help with makeup Luv. Well you can get help with that and a whole lot more on this site. My only tip for you is that for most of us “less is more.” We have forums and articles that can help you with makeup and if you make a few friends on here some of them may have makeup on that make them look very attractive. I myself am the librarian type that does not like a lot of makeup on. I keep my eyebrows thin use a little lipstick and pretty much present a natural look that will look like an everyday woman going about her business. Considering how many people have called me man when I am out and about, l think I have achieved the look I was going for. But to each his own. Do some research, get some good makeup and a good makeup mirror, set down at a table and find the look you want to present as. If you have questions, by all means ask your sister members on this site. You’ll find them eager to help. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Mary Francis
      Duchess

For make-up help I go to YouTube.  There are tutorials for applying everything.  And it is fun to watch.

Luv, Mary

Hi Allison, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi, I have only just discovered that I like crossdressing late in life but I have the same issue with make up, where does one start!!!

Welcome Allison!

Anonymous

Hi Allison

I am new to site too, and like many your story sounds familiar.  It is so great to see others in the same shoes and at the same place.   The members have been amazing and I feel so comfortable.   Until on I got on site a few weeks back I truly was alone.   However I have recently fully just accepted that this is part of who I am myself and I should have no shame about it.    Have a great day and maybe we can chat sometime.
      Thanks and welcome

Shyanne

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?