• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just joined and thought I’d say hi to everyone.  I’ve been dressing since I was 5 years old and, despite purges when I was younger, the desire to dress has only grown stronger as the years have ticked by.  I’ve gone from dressing for the thrill of it to trying to perfect my skills and look as feminine as possible. Anyway, I’m glad to be on board and looking forward to making friends!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Tiffany,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting community! It’s good to meet you,

Hugs,

Lara

Hi Tiffany, and welcome! It sounds like we have a lot in common in that I too have gone from dressing purely for the ‘thrill’ of it to where now it is more about improving my makeup skills and dressing properly. As a result, I am now comfortable going out in public and doing the things any other girl would do when shopping or having a cup of coffee or glass of wine at a local shop. I find going into “Paulette Mode” (as I call it) is a great stress reliever. I also find that Paulette is much more in touch with her feelings. It makes exploring my feminine nature a wonderful experience, and it sounds like it is the same for you. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiffany

welcome..You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tiffany, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s really lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Tiffany nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. And when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about Tiffany as she journeys down her path in life..  As for making friends here girl there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl guess what we all are just a click away he he ..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome Tiff,
      Hope to get to know you better.Hugs and Kisses Amber

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?