Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, It’s Donna here. I’m back. It’s been a long minute since I have been on. It’s Spring time and over the last few months to the road to feeling feminine has been getting stronger by the day. Since the first time I tried on my sisters bras and panties back in my teen years to now. Til more recently I have been secretly shopping for bras and panties and even a swimsuit even at times in boy mode lol. I have been private over the last year. Now I’m at the moment is that it’s time to figure out my style and go public this summer. I’m in it for the long journey and I’ll let you join in on the fun.

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CDH.  Very nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Donna im not sure if we have met before but if not then hello girlfriend he he .. You have been here for a while so have fun and rekindle the friendships you have and start new ones again nice meeting you ..

Stephanie

Hi Donna, I hope you will keep us informed about your adventures ‘out and about’. I was reluctant to go out in public until I discovered even if anyone noticed me they didn’t seem to care. Now I love it and have more fun just being a girly girl out shopping, etc. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Welcome back and hope to read your adventures.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna welcome back sweetie get comfortable again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Donna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Donna and welcome back. I look forward to reading your post and stories.  Happy trails.

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?