Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am not entirely sure how to start this, so I’ll go from the beginning.

I always felt that I was different as a child. I never really enjoyed sports that much, or pretty much anything that my dad liked other than Video Games.

Theres one memory in particular, well it’s a little fuzzy as I was pretty young back then, where I was at my cousins’ house, and they were doing their nails. Like I said it’s a fuzzy memory, but what I do remember was the smell of nail polish, and the remover being applied before we went for lunch. I didn’t think much of it then, but now that I do, I think that may have been a starting point for me.

Fast forward about, nine years ish, when I started in drama in High School. I saw the costumes that the girl’s were wearing, and was honestly a little bit jealous, the makeup too.

Truth be told I haven’t come out yet. As far as my parents know I’m only into cross dressing. The main reason I haven’t is because the town I live in, is rather Trans Phobic. So yeah, that’s my story.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Megan; welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. We’re all at various stages in our journies, whatever that may be. Some of us are in the closet, others (such as me) are out to a select few, and others are completely out. Only you know when is the right time for you to come out, and who is safe.

In the meantime, though, regardless of where any of us are on our individual journies, you’ll find all the ladies here loving, helpful, kind, and willing to listen. Do have a look around, and I hope to see you in the forums or chat room.

hello, i started to enjoy wearing female cloths when i had to wear tights for a school play. the feeling of them was so intense that i experimented more on female cloths. dresses, skirts, bras, and panties. what i great feeling of the clothing and look on me was great. yes the smell of nail polish is intensifying. the smell of perfume and, the looks of eye shadow and the smell of lip stick. what a great feeling and smell. once i start to undress my ugly male cloths and start to put on my panties and bra, its all over. my female side takes over and dresses me from head to toe. make up, perfume. when you dress like a female its all the way or nothing. i am still in the closet my self. this world or society is not ready for the cross dressing world. my wife knows of my cross dressing but will not see me or help me with make up or even site with my fem side and talk like 2 females. she lets me dress up when 2 adult children that live at home still are not home. 1 still in school the other just don’t want to move out, i have more female make up and perfume and clothing then my wife does and i even dress up more feminine then she does any more. well that’s all about me how i started. thanks for sharing. welcome to this wonderful site. where us cross dressers if i may call it, to share and talk to others that have the same experience as we do.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Megan and welcome to CDH! Thank you for sharing a little about your story. This is a great place to find support as we all explore our woman inside. I come from a pretty conservative background, so I understand what it means to be around folks that don’t look too kindly on us.

Jennifer

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome Megan. You’re definitely among accepting friends 🙂

Feel free to participate here and on the forums.

I started wearing lingerie at an early age myself and have off and on. It wasn’t till recently that I started wearing panties much more frequently and, depending on the weather, a bra.

Hi Megan, and welcome!!  This is a wonderful site to meet and chat with a truly great group of gals who all share very similar experiences.  As different as all of our situations are, I’d dare say most of us have experienced exactly the feelings you’ve described… kind of knowing there was something different about ourselves all of our lives, but still not sure exactly what’s up … being envious of seeing other girls get to dress up and make themselves pretty and wanting to participate…  until one day it just hits you and all becomes clear!

I feel ya on being in a very conservative community… I too live in a predominately conservative area, but have found the folks to be surprisingly more supportive than not.  Just go at your pace, and stay within your comfort levels and everything will work out just fine.  🙂

Glad you’re here with us, looking forward to chatting with ya!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?