• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I wanted to introduce myself. Im 30 married i love dressing up and have been doing it since i was an early teen. I want to meet new people. This is my first time reaching out and joining a website

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dani:     welcome, you are now part of an amazing place. Much to see and do and many lovely ladies all here offering heart warming advice and support. You’ll always have someone around to talk, share stories and most of all to make friends. Reaching out was your first step and now relax, kick off those heels and enjoy all that this place can offer. It’s so nice to meet you and if you need anything or need to ask a question I’m always here somewhere and would love to chat anytime. Happy journey ahead. 🌹

Hi Dani and welcome to CDH. The girls here are all friendly and willing to assist in any way…myself included. I love to chat, so don’t be a stranger. I look forward to hearing from you and all about you.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Welcome Dani.  Beautiful profile pic!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?