Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve been a crossdresser for quite some time. Back in grade school, I found myself envying  girls in my class and wished I could wear some of their pretty dresses. I have many fond memories of when I was younger,  while at my aunt’s house, I would snoop around in her basement and I found a chest with some of her one piece swim suits ( at least I thought they were) the ones with a zipper on the back, cute frills around the leg openings. Well I just had to try it on, and at that point, when I had that outfit on, I felt so wonderful. I didn’t want to take it off. From then on, any time I happened to be at  my aunt’s house I would sneak downstairs and look forward to trying on different girly things that I would find. I couldn’t make sense of why I enjoyed wearing those things but I knew it made me feel good inside. I just kept wanting to expierance more of that pleasurable feeling while dressed. For the longest time when I was younger, I also thought something must be wrong with me because of my desire to crossdress, and I didn’t know what to do about or get rid of those feelings. I looked up (for the heck of it) crossdressing on the internet and to my amazement,  I was surprised to find out that I wasn’t the only person with feelings and desires to dress in the opposite sex. That was like a huge game changer for me. I slowely accumulated a collection of feminine clothes and found I had a desire for  dressing when ever I could, from prancing around the house, then to the getting guilt feelings and purging, just to regret it later. I’m now in 60’s and have a collection of feminine attire that I love. I have gone out dressed to the mall and Walmart and  loved every minute of it. The feeling is  incredible and I yearn for when I can have the opportunity to dress. I haven’t come out to my wife so I have to be discrete when and where I get the opportunity to be Penny. I try to wear panties and thigh high compression stockings daily. The compression stocking were prescribed by my physician because of my varicose vien issue which was a blessing in disguise,  because my wife thinks nothing of it that I wear stockings,  in matter of fact she encourages me. I apologize that this is a long intro, I feel so much more relaxed with my feminine side being able to share this side of me with the group.

Penny

Hi Penny, Welcome to a place where love and support is in abundance. I too am a senior crossdresser who after some trepidation came out to my wife and family. The funny thing is, while my wife was initially very upset, she has slowly accepted Paulette to where she is now buying her clothes and doing photo shoots together. Go figure? I do understand your concern about your wife, it seems to be a common theme with many of the girls here. Since I seriously doubt if there is any “one-size-fits-all” solution, the only advice I can offer is to do as I did and ‘test the water’ carefully and slowly. In the meanwhile, enjoy being yourself. It is the most liberating ting you can do! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Laura

I just want to thsnk you for reaching out to me. What a wonderful post, and l appreciate every word you said. Im not quite ready for the wife talk, and im not sure it’ll happen, but i do adore this site and i sure with all the wonderful people here, i will feel more confident and comfortable with my feminine side.
        Hugs
        Penny

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

Welcome Penny!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Penny,

Welcome to a very friendly accepting place!

I love how you found a silver lining in your varicose vein troubles!

I’m in a similar situation as my wife doesn’t know about Lara either.

Love, and hugs,

Lara

Anonymous

Laura

Gosh, thank you gurlfriend for you kind reply. I’m loving this place. Everyone seems to have a simular connection with experiences. Yes, I am so glad with the thigh high compression stockings, I am loving every day I wear them, and it it so much fun shopping online looking for all the different types and styles. I also found that Shaving my legs aids in keeping them up, so I’m prepared if wife ever asks why I shave my legs, but truthfully Laura, thank you for your lovely response.

Hugs

Penny

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

This really is an amazing site isn’t it?! I have been shaving my legs for a number of years now. I get away with it because I had fine longish leg hair that tangled and pulled constantly. So that was my excuse. It was the same for under my arms as well.
          I do let it grow back below the knees when it’s time for the shorts to come out for summertime though…

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
            Anonymous

Laura

Yes this os an amazing site. I do luv your Shaving story though

Hugs Penny

Hi Penny,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy looking across the site.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you!!

Anonymous

Hi Penny

Welcome hugs. I think snooping is part and parcel of being CD as a child – I know exactly what you mean. Sounds like you found a pot of gold at your aunty’s house – it would have been exhilarating I imagine.

Best,

Sabine

Anonymous

Thank you, thats (my aunts house) also where i started my 1st expierance with wearing bras. When i was younger My mom would drop me off at my aunt’s house so i could kinda babysit my grama (who lived with my aunt) so both ( my mom and aunt) then would go to holy hour at church. You can imagine how much i looked forward to that special day each week. I was free to snoop and try on girl things without being caught or found out. I loved every minute of it…! Unbeknown to me at that time was most likely the start of where i found and nurtured my desire for wearing feminine clothes and being girlish.

Hugs
        Penny

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Penny ,

Welcome to CDH !
      And thank you for your wonderful introduction.
      It’s always nice to read a story like yours that a lot of Girls
      here can relate to I think.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here Penny ,
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Sylvia

Thank you! Those forums seem interesting, i haven’t ventured there yet, but i will.

Hugs
        Penny

Revel
      Baroness

Hi, Penny! I like your name. 🙂

Thanks for the interesting intro. I sounds like you had fun at your Aunt’s house years ago, and yes the feeling of dressing is incredible.

Welcome to the family, sister.

Revel

Anonymous

Revel

Thank you so much, and you are so nice. Dressing is incredibly a great time and i look forward to whenever i can dress. I also love your name too dear. Thanks for reaching out to me.

Hugs
        Penny

Bethann Paige
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Penny. It is a wonderful site and a great source of information and inspiration.

Bethann

Anonymous

Bethann

Thanks for the warm welcome to CDH. Im looking forward to meeting new friends here.

Huggs
        Penny

Hi Penny
      I was just like you I started when I was 8 years old on the playground in school I used to trade shoes with a girl in class she loved my male shoes I loved her t strap and her black ballerina flats I love to go out dressed to bar my fav one is in Boston COVID-19 closed it for a year but they are open now can”t wait to see my girlfriends
      Keep strong peace and love
      Jennifer sullivan

Anonymous

Jennifer

Thank you for your reply. I think alot of us gurls started early, not realizing how or where we got those feelings to bring out our feminine side. I know that no matter how much i tried to quit (through the years) those feminine feelings, i found myself eventually coming back. So happy to be here though at CDH.

Huggs
        Penny

Anonymous

A swimsuit was one of my first experiences too. My step-mother was quite petite, and I was about the same size at age 12/13 when I discovered her swimsuit in a drawer. I’d already tried her bra and a housecoat, but this was something else – blue and white with a halter neck. I used to love the way I had to wriggle my butt through the tight waist. As a bonus, it had plastic inserts in the cups – instant boobs! Thankfully, she never caught me at it.

I still have a fondness for all-in-ones.

Still, welcome aboard, we’re much of an age.

Connie
      xxx

Anonymous

Connie
        Thank you and very touching. I definitely appreciate our simular dressing up when younger. I am so happy to hear from you dear.

Huggs
        Penny

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Penny, Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Hi Roberta, and thank you!

Huggs
        Penny

Hi Penny!
      Welcome to CDH!
      Thank you for your great intro and for sharing your story.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie

Thank you so much. I was a bit nervous thinking about coming up with the right words to describe my journey. I appreciate everything you say.

Huggs
        Penny

Anonymous

Welcome Penny to CDH, have fun.

Anonymous

Katie
        Thank you so much. Im looking forward to having fun here at CDH, and much needed if i must say.

Huggs
        Penny

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Penny.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you Liara, this place is amazing!

Brielle
      Lady

Welcome, Penny! Thanks for telling your story. So much of what you expressed is what a lot of us went through as well. We’re close in age, and I can tell you it’s never too late to let your girl out to play (giggle).

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

Brielle

I truely loved you welcome response. I am very excited about being a part of this wonderful group, and am looking forward to making new gurlfriends!

Huggs
        Penny

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Penny welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Stephanie

Thank you

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Penny,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Penny nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here in our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies here have said with there welcome that i cant add much to them except to say welcome girlfriend..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi to all

I just want to thank everyone of you on this site for the warm welcome you all bestowed to me. I feel overwhelmed and very emotional  right now. I have never ever been so openly welcomed like this before and I am  totally grateful and humbled.  I will do my best to be a true gurlfriend who will reach out to everyone and try my hardest to be a TRUE friend.  I am at at lost for words right now, but I think everyone here is amazing!!

Huggs

Penny

Penny, it’s so good to have you here with us!  I fell in love with the warmth and respect shown by so many beautiful girls on this site!

Your intro stirred another suppressed memory of mine, that of wearing a one piece swimsuit when I was very young.  Oooooo, the feeling of being encapsulated in smooth, nylon femininity was (and still is!) Such a powerful reminder of who we are: pretty girls aching to be free.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?