- December 17, 2021 at 10:45 am #590222Trish WhiteParticipantRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
I have been interested in silky, satiny things for as long as I can remember and a cross dresser since I was 10. I live in the interior of B.C. about a 4 hour drive from Vancouver.
I’m married but unfortunately my wife is totally against my crossdressing and at this stage of my life, I’m 71, it is very difficult to have time to cross dress as I work from home and she works part time leaving fem time to a couple of hours in the morning. We raised 2 boys and with both being in sports my crossdressing was pretty much put on hold for a long time.
I only recently started dressing totally en fem when I can but with out my wife’s understanding it makes both our lives not good but she is still with me. I did tell her about my dressing before we got married but in hind site we probably shouldn’t have.
A lot of my work involved trips to Vancouver so I used to get totally dressed make the 4-5 hour trip and then park and get back into my boy clothes for the meetings and then get dressed again after. All in my car, lol, which wasn’t ideal and then the trip back home. On the occasions I was in Vancouver over night or longer I would go shopping en fem and sometimes go to the gay bars in the evening. Back then I had no problem passing but now I still look pretty good from the neck down but not so much from the neck up :(. I would love to get a face lift but the cost is prohibitive. Finding Crossdresser Heaven is nice, giving me a place to go that understands. I’m still working on my wife but not holding my breath.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 19, 2021 at 8:27 am #590948Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 663Has thanked: 1351 timesBeen thanked: 2763 times
Welcome to CDH from Vancouver Island Trish!
— Abbie 🙂
- December 20, 2021 at 2:57 pm #591573Trish WhiteLadyRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
Where on the Island are you from? I have a few friends and family over there.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 22, 2021 at 7:53 am #592481Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 663Has thanked: 1351 timesBeen thanked: 2763 times
Victoria is where I was born and raised though I lived for 10 years in Nanaimo and now my wife and I live on one of the southern gulf islands but Victoria is still our home base in many ways.
— Abbie 🥰
- December 18, 2021 at 8:49 pm #590760Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1593Has thanked: 4641 timesBeen thanked: 5062 times
Trish, nice to see another Canadian girl here, only I’m a long way from you in Ontario. Hopefully your wife will mellow in her opinion, as you are the person she married and your femme side is part of it.
I’ve changed in cars more than once too, but at least you have a nice long drive to enjoy being femme.
- December 18, 2021 at 8:20 pm #590750Julie (Jules) AndersonDuchessRegistered On: February 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 131Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
Merry Christmas, Trish! Thanks for sharing. And don’t give up on your wife. Wishing yo all the best!
- December 19, 2021 at 7:43 am #590916
- December 18, 2021 at 7:35 pm #590748SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 586Has thanked: 13997 timesBeen thanked: 2556 times
Dear Trish ,
Welcome to CDH !
I hope , in time , you will get the wife onboard.
Untill then enjoy yourself here , and we hope we
will get to know you a little bit better on the Forums ,
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 18, 2021 at 4:20 am #590473
- December 18, 2021 at 1:03 am #590441Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 275Has thanked: 350 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
- December 18, 2021 at 5:20 pm #590702
- December 17, 2021 at 5:11 pm #590381Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 97Has thanked: 246 timesBeen thanked: 726 times
Hi Trish, and Welcome,
I too have a less than supportive wife. At least we can have this place to be our fem selves. I’ve found CDH to be absolutely terrific and a very needed form of therapy.
- December 18, 2021 at 5:22 pm #590704
- December 17, 2021 at 5:07 pm #590378
- December 17, 2021 at 5:04 pm #590377Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 32Replies: 5800Has thanked: 10978 timesBeen thanked: 11415 times
Trish Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.
- December 17, 2021 at 3:43 pm #590356Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 990Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 3813 times
- December 18, 2021 at 5:24 pm #590705
- December 17, 2021 at 12:08 pm #590271Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 131Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 576 times
Welcome from another ‘newbie’. I have only been here a few weeks but I have learned, in a very short time, this is the place to be for support and friendship. You are making me homesick. We moved here to Arizona about five years ago from the Seattle area where we lived for over forty years. I had an office on West Pender Street in Vancouver for years and crossed the border weekly with my NEXIS pass. I wish I would have known you then. We could have had so much fun and gotten into so much mischief together. Take care, Dear Lady, Hugs, Paulette By the way Kamloops (rivaled only by Kelowna) is one of my favorite places in the interior!
- December 18, 2021 at 5:27 pm #590706LadyRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
- December 19, 2021 at 11:03 am #591031Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 131Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 576 times
I consider Vancouver to be the most beautiful city in North America. Who knows maybe when things return to a semblance of normalcy we can still get together there. It would be a fun experience!
- December 17, 2021 at 11:25 am #590248Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 639Has thanked: 3718 timesBeen thanked: 3382 times
A BIG Ontario Welcome! (That’s where I live. Shhh…).
I’m currently at my little cottage in a very feminine state, but must return home today. Boo…
Hugs, Barb 🙂
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Barb Wire.
- December 17, 2021 at 12:19 pm #590274DuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 131Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 576 times
You know Barb, we ‘senior’ ladies should probably consider heading over to Vancouver one of these days for a girl’s weekend with Trish! That’s if Canada ever returns to normal again! By the way, Superman may have had his ‘Fortress of Solitude’ but it sounds like you have your own sanctuary? Hugs, Paulette
- December 17, 2021 at 12:40 pm #590279Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 639Has thanked: 3718 timesBeen thanked: 3382 times
Oh, God yes, Paulette!! Even if we all just look warmly at each other over a coffee and have giggle!
Oh, you dreaded bug! Release your grip!
Yes, lucky me to have a “hide-out”. It’s not much, but it’s my little Heaven in the woods.
Love, Barb 🙂
- December 17, 2021 at 11:05 am #590233Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 293Has thanked: 842 timesBeen thanked: 1189 times
Welcome it is lovely to meet you. The girls here are friendly and supportive, I hope you make many friends. I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.
A Merry Christmas to you as well.
- December 19, 2021 at 7:49 am #590920
- December 17, 2021 at 10:57 am #590228Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 867Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 1927 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
=========== Link to our public Chat room ==============
- December 17, 2021 at 10:53 am #590225Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 363Has thanked: 352 timesBeen thanked: 1256 times
Welcome Trish, to this Heavenly address, where resides some wonderful friendly and supportive persons you can communicate with.
I too was in the same situation as Trish, however, given time, my wife has now accepted Requal; even though she still remains a little apprehensive.
- December 19, 2021 at 7:51 am #590922
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.