• This topic has 30 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trish White
      Baroness

I have been interested in silky, satiny things for as long as I can remember and a cross dresser since I was 10. I live in the interior of B.C. about a 4 hour drive from Vancouver.

I’m married but unfortunately my wife is totally against my crossdressing and at this stage of my life, I’m 71, it is very difficult to have time to cross dress as I work from home and she works part time leaving fem time to a couple of hours in the morning. We raised 2 boys and with both being in sports my crossdressing was pretty much put on hold for a long time.

I only recently started dressing totally en fem when I can but with out my wife’s understanding it makes both our lives not good but she is still with me. I did tell her about my dressing before we got married but in hind site we probably shouldn’t have.

A lot of my work involved trips to Vancouver so I used to get totally dressed make the 4-5 hour trip and then park and get back into my boy clothes for the meetings and then get dressed again after. All in my car, lol, which wasn’t ideal and then the trip back home. On the occasions I was in Vancouver over night or longer I would go shopping en fem and sometimes go to the gay bars in the evening. Back then I had no problem passing  but now I still look pretty good from the neck down but not so much from the neck up :(. I would love to get a face lift but the cost is prohibitive. Finding Crossdresser Heaven is nice, giving me a place to go that understands. I’m still working on my wife but not holding my breath.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

Trish

Welcome Trish, to this Heavenly address, where resides some wonderful friendly and supportive persons you can communicate with.

I too was in the same situation as Trish, however, given time, my wife has now accepted Requal; even though she still remains a little apprehensive.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Trish,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Trish,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are friendly and supportive, I hope you make many friends.  I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

A Merry Christmas to you as well.

Tara.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Trish!

A BIG Ontario Welcome! (That’s where I live. Shhh…).

I’m currently at my little cottage in a very feminine state, but must return home today. Boo…

Happy Holidays!

Hugs, Barb 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.

You know Barb, we ‘senior’ ladies should probably consider heading over to Vancouver one of these days for a girl’s weekend with Trish! That’s if Canada ever returns to normal again! By the way, Superman may have had his ‘Fortress of Solitude’ but it sounds like you have your own sanctuary? Hugs, Paulette

Barb Wire
          Lady

Oh, God yes, Paulette!! Even if we all just look warmly at each other over a coffee and have giggle!

Oh, you dreaded bug! Release your grip!

Yes, lucky me to have a “hide-out”. It’s not much, but it’s my little Heaven in the woods.

Love, Barb 🙂

Hi Trish,
      Welcome from another ‘newbie’. I have only been here a few weeks but I have learned, in a very short time, this is the place to be for support and friendship. You are making me homesick. We moved here to Arizona about five years ago from the Seattle area where we lived for over forty years. I had an office on West Pender Street in Vancouver for years and crossed the border weekly with my NEXIS pass. I wish I would have known you then. We could have had so much fun and gotten into so much mischief together. Take care, Dear Lady, Hugs, Paulette By the way Kamloops (rivaled only by Kelowna) is one of my favorite places in the interior!

Trish White
        Baroness

Oh, Paulette, that would have been so cool to have someone to enjoy shopping and the night life in Vancouver. We had some work in Seattle a few years back and you could have shown me around.

I consider Vancouver to be the most beautiful city in North America. Who knows maybe when things return to a semblance of normalcy we can still get together there. It would be a fun experience!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Trish  Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Trish,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Trish, and Welcome,

I too have a less than supportive wife. At least we can have this place to be our fem selves. I’ve found CDH to be absolutely terrific and a very needed form of therapy.

Merry Christmas,
      Catherine

Trish White
        Baroness

You’re absolutely right Cathrine. It’s so nice to have people to talk to that understand.

I hope your wife grows in acceptance. Don’t give up!

Fredrika

Trish White
        Baroness

Me too, it would really make both our lives so much better. Thanks Fredrika

Hi Trish. I am in Saskatoon in a similar situation to you. Welcome toCDH, It has been a god send to me.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Trish ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope , in time , you will get the wife onboard.
      Untill then enjoy yourself here , and we hope we
      will get to know you a little bit better on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Merry Christmas, Trish! Thanks for sharing. And don’t give up on your wife. Wishing yo all the best!
      Hugs
      Jules

Trish White
        Baroness

Thanks Julie, it would be so nice if she did come around. I do love her.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Trish, nice to see another Canadian girl here, only I’m a long way from you in Ontario. Hopefully your wife will mellow in her opinion, as you are the person she married and your femme side is part of it.

I’ve changed in cars more than once too, but at least you have a nice long drive to enjoy being femme.

Amy

Trish White
        Baroness

Hi Amy, yes the long drives were very nice with lots of time to enjoy being Trish. The truckers and other drivers checking me out was exciting as well. Just hated having to change to boy clothes at the end of the trip though.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH from Vancouver Island Trish!

— Abbie 🙂

Trish White
        Baroness

Thanks Abbie,

Where on the Island are you from? I have a few friends and family over there.

Cheers,

Trish

Anonymous

Victoria is where I was born and raised though I lived for 10 years in Nanaimo and now my wife and I live on one of the southern gulf islands but Victoria is still our home base in many ways.

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?