• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone I am Jaylan I was here before had some phone issues so had to start a new profile. Anyway, yeah so I’m back. I am a married CD man in touch with my feelings and female side. I love to wear silky, soft, amazing clothes on my no hair body. However, I mostly go out in man mode I have slowly started to wear woman’s jeans and v cute t shirt with sports bra and panties that’s amazing. I’m just me what can I say soft hearted, kind, gentle me. Xoxoxo to everyone😉

Hi Jaylan,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jaylan,  welcome back sweetie…😘

hugs….

🌷Stephanie

Hi Jaylan nice to have you back hope phone issues are over with and hope congrats to you for having  ???supportive wife hugs girlfriend .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jaylan, I remember you Luv! Welcome back and hope your phone issues don’t return anytime soon. I will send you a new friend request. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Jaylan and welcome back. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the site.

Welcome back Jaylan!

Hi Jaylan,

Welcome back to CDH!!! It’s so great to have you back.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I began going out dressed at 17, it was a little at a time. It began with pantyhose, guy shorts and guy shoes. Then after a few weeks I added short girl’s shorts. Several weeks later I had to have the platform wedges. I grew my hair longer and often wore long shorts that looked like short dresses.

It took a while and a lot of nerve and desire, but I loved going shopping in that outfit to try on shoes, and buy more shorts and pantyhose.

When I first got compliments on my shoes, having nice legs or get asked about what pantyhose I was wearing and is it what I was buying, I got so nervous. But after a few times I really enjoyed the compliments and questions.

When I was 18, I got my own place and began buying all the femme garments I had wanted so much for so long. I loved wearing them at home. Then I got the idea to wear them out. The idea excited me but the fear held me back. It took a while and a lot of courage building to walk from the stoop to the car.

Then I kept going. driving around, getting out and waling around, college parties, shopping. Lots of fear. Lots of anxiety, but so exciting and such a thrill and rush honce I got past the fear.

Just start small and build.

Welcome welcome!

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Jaylan welcome back sweetie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?