Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Like so many of you, I began crossdressing when I was quite young. Growing up in a household of mom and two sisters gave me access to lots of female clothes! It also surrounded me with the feminine way of life, and no doubt helped shape me into a more femme thinking man. I have never come out, per se, but I have dressed in public a few times (scary). I love cute dresses, stockings and heels and adore wearing a bra under my male clothes. My SO is not aware, so I am always a bit worried about being found out. She is not very open to the idea (I mentioned it once), but she is a very caring woman, so maybe one day it will happen. Either way, I am always very happy to slip on a pair of panties and bra to be comfy around the house! Hope to meet you all, and best of luck with your own journey!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

SallyAnn,  this is certainly the place you’ll find many here like yourself discovering some of the  answers for who we are. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured you have that support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

What a sweet message, thank you! Yes, so many conflicting emotions about dressing and when dressed. This seems like such a friendly and nice place to talk about all of the swirling emotions! Take care!

Jackie
      Lady

Welcome. Great to see another Colorado girl. I just recently came out to my wife, she has been accepting although she has never seen me dressed. She has seen me with painted nails and we even get pedicures together.

I absolutely love CO! You are very fortunate to have an understanding wife. But I am very happy with our relationship and would never do anything to make her uncomfortable. I am totally ok with dressing on the sly. Take care, and great to hear from you!

Hi, SallyAnn!

Welcome!!!  That’s wonderful that you have had some neat experiences growing up with your mom and two sisters.  To be able to express your feminine side is an amazing feeling.   I’m glad you’ve been able to do that.  It can be scary dressing in public but it’ll become more and more easy.  We’re here for support and i hope you continue to have an amazing journey.  Feel free to reach out.

Cassie

Thanks Cassie, that is so sweet of you! Yes, growing up in a female household has made me a much more sensitive person. And of course, when I am wearing a bra and panties, I seem to be even more sensitive! It is a crazy journey, and each of us needs to work out how to fit our dressing into our lives. Thanks again!

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome SallyAnn.</p>

Welcome SallyAnn!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?