Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’m Loren from Tucson AZ.  Would love to socialize and share idea’s with anyone.  I’m just beginning and am a bit intimidated.  I want to go shop for clothes and accessories, but don’t feel comfortable or safe yet to do that.  My imagination is in overdrive lol.

Welcome Loren;

Really nice to meet you. Ive been here less than a month and i think you will find this a wonderful place to share your feelings and fears. I have a lot of those same fears still but have gained something here that I do not have outside yet. That is a freedom to be me. You can be you here too and this is the last place you will need to be afraid. Have fun with who you are and participate to get the most out of your time here as I have learned myself. It is so exciting to be bale to talk to others like us about makeup, clothes, and anything else you are fearful of sharing outside the box.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amelia 🙂

The first time you ventured out to go shopping, did you do it as a cis? (Is that how indicate you went as a man?).  What stores can you go to, and how do you shop for your clothes without being embarrassed?  Are there strictly Trans friendly stores?

I am still, aside from being here shuttered inside my 4 walls… someday i know i will get past them but for now this is my comfort zone. I have bought everything I own online so far… except one nail polish and one hairbrush. Find your personal boundaries and try to push them at your pace. That is where you find your own comfort.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Loren! 🦋🌸 this is the right place to be!! 🍬🌺

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Hi Loren. Welcome to cdh! Don’t be intimidated, you’ll find lots of like minded folks here.  Judgement free zone. I’ve found this space helpful and I think you will too. I was hesitant to ask questions or express opinions at first, but at every turn I’ve found support and experience from others who had been there before me. Being a cder can be lonely but here you don’t have to be. Welcome

Anonymous

Thank you, Melanie. Can I ask a question?  It says that if I post a photo, that it will be visible to all on the internet.  Is that your understanding of it?  Isn’t there a way to post a photo that is visible to anyone on this site, but not open to the entire public over the internet?  Thanks!

You are a Duchess.. you have access to post private photos for only members to see… not sure how you do it as I am only Lady status though

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Hi Loren,

Welcome to CDH.

Shopping is fun?    Sizing can be frustrating, but the Store  associates can be helpful  if you know your waist, hips, and chest measurements.  So buy yourself a measuring tape and bring it with you.  With the pandemic some dressing rooms are closed.  Many retail locations are CD friendly.  Call first and ask about slower traffic times so you’ll be less nervous about visiting.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Loren welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Loren,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Loren!

Hi Loren
      I have bought a few things hold ups, skirts and a dress from amazon hold ups are great really do hold up. Also at our ASDA(Walmart) for shoes, Panties and 2 tops hoping to get a Bra this weekend.

Anonymous

Hi Loren, welcome to CDH, I am sure you are exited and intimidated, I know I was when I joined, but don’t be, the girls here are lovely and prepared to accept anything(almost) so join the party – you’ll love it!

Hugs

Diana

Hi Loren nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so when you stepped thru our doors you must of missed the sign there that read Please deposit all Fears and all Intimidated feelings here as you will not be using them inside these doors.. So much to see and do here as for reading the forums and posts here from many ladies here telling there story of there journeys and asking questions so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then he he your turn just give us a story or two about the journey that Loren has been on and where her journey has taken her .. Just a little favor please go back to your profile page and please fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?