Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, so glad to be a member of crossdresser heaven.
      First time i started crossdressing was when le femme finishing school was opened in New Jersey. There i had a male to female transformation and loved the results. But it was the only time i crossdress, i’m closeted. Second time i did another mtf transformation somewhere else. This time i kept the wig, the dress, and the makeup. So i decided to join crossdresser heaven to find my own friends to communicate and share experiences. I may have the dress and the wig, but im rusty on the makeup. I really want to get tips from anyone to crossdress.

Esther

Hi Esther, and welcome.  This is definitely a place where you  can find new friends and share your experiences.  You mentioned makeup.  When I resumed crossdressing about six years ago, after a long absence, I realized my makeup skills were lacking in a big way.  I also became aware that while YouTube tutorials may give you an idea of what to do, the only way to really improve your skills is to experiment and practice.  So I did.  I discovered all kinds of creative ways to make myself look younger, including face lift tape and contouring.  I have been told by my friends (and maybe they are just trying to flatter me) that when I am in “Paulette Mode” I look a lot younger than my 75 years.  I do know that I feel a lot younger.  I guess what I am trying to say is only you can decide the best “look” for you when en femme.  It’s what I call a girl’s ‘signature look,’ one unique to her that conveys her personality.  So grab that makeup case and start “playing around”.  (Also, if you can have a professional makeover it goes along way to show you where to begin.)  Hugs, Paulette

Hi Esther welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet too and I’m not so good with my makeup either, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Esther and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Hi Esther,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Esther,

I wouldn’t worry about the makeup, cis-women don’t wear a lot every day. I suggest just wearing things that make you feel feminine. Any roads, you’ll soon find out there’s a lot of levels and variation of feminine expression amongst we CDHers. You might find you want to try some of them to see if they work for you.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Esther

Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. Now girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Esther as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Harriette
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Easter!

There is a new forum created to discuss makeup, if you want some professional help.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Esther happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere . Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Esther.Wwlcome to CDH.I have just sent you a friend request.I would be delighted to chat with you,

Hi ladies, Thank you all for accepting me into CDH. I am very happy to be part in this community. I hope to share, learn, and discover myself here. I will also try to be like a friend and sister to anyone. But seriously this is the first time i’ve ever felt where i belong. Also everyone who commented, thanks for the tips. Hugs

Esther

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 57-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hello Esther. I had my makeup done professionally once and honestly wasn’t too thrilled with it, but it served the purpose for the time. I don’t practice my makeup as often as I would like, but that is definitely the key. Online tutorial videos are a good way to get some ideas, but like Paulette said, you will need to find your own creative signature look. Everyone’s face is different and luckily there are so many products out there to help you. My SO got me interested in IPSY which is a monthly makeup bag that you personalize your profile and they send you monthly trials. I found this to be a good fairly inexpensive way to try products without having to spend the money on buying the full size product and not having them work well. One thing I like to do is focus on one aspect at a time. Obviously with facial hair, I don’t shave daily. So I will sometimes just focus on eyes until I find something I like, or lips. When I shave and have a little bit of time I will put on foundation and practice contouring/highlights. Practice one thing at a time until you find what you like and what works. I personally found that when I try to throw it all together when practicing, it just doesn’t come out right. Good luck girl and welcome to the family.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Esther,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?