Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I too feel scared about getting involved with all you girls and have kept my crossdressing a secret from friends, family and my wife for years.  I limit my crossdressing to times when I’m on my own.  I limit it and I’m happy with that.  I told my wife about it before I married 30 years ago and we’ve only talked about it on one occasion since.  She seems very happy with this situation.  We accept each other and I don’t think it’s fair to impose all my habits on her or risk complicating her life with some of my complexities when we she seems to be so happy with our marriage.  This works for us at the moment.  I just hae to trust this will continue

Anonymous

Hi Robin, you’re telling my story exactly sweetie. So, feel connected and don’t hesitate to reach out and ask our advise.

Hugs,

Catarina

I’d love to be friends.  We can chat and exchange.  Your message has made my day and I feel really excited.  When you’re ready tell me more but don’t rush it.  I’ll respect all you write and share.  Take care.  R

I’d love to be friends.  We can chat and exchange.  Your message is one of the high points of my day and feel really excited.  When you’re ready, tell me more.  I’ll respect all you write and share.  Take care.  Robyn

Still trying to get the hang of this system.  I’d love to be friends.  We can chat and exchange.  Your message has made my day and I’m excited.  When you’re ready, tell me more but don’t rush.  I’ll respect all you write and share. Take care.  Robyn

Anonymous

That’s absolutely fine, Robyn. Ready when you are.

Hugs,

Catarina

As a femme, I’m blonde, attractive and love white blouses and pink skirts.  Frocks are my favourites though.  Fairly figure hugging – I’m proud of my figure and take care of it.  And I have a blonde bob wig.  I’m happy to spend time on my own en femme, reading, listening to music and just relaxing.  I don’t need to be with anyone else and I’m content in my own company.  How’s that for starters?  Hugs.  Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Robyn. My story is similar to you. I have found this to be a nice venue to be Amber.   I hope you find it to be the same. All the best.

Amber

Lovely to hear from you, Amber.  I’ll be your friend.  En femme., I’m blonde, sexy and love frocks and white blouses.  I never go out en femme but love spending time on my own just reading and listening to music.  How’s that for a starter.

Take care, Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Robyn, just read your ms. I will shortly, sweetie. So excited to exchange fashion and outfit ideas. Great! Occupied right now, but tomorrow, I’ll be your girl 😊

Love,

Catarina

Caterina, that’s great!  I’ll look forward to it.  Hugs.  Robyn

Hello Robyn and welcome. Enjoy this site and the friends you meet. Live life in whatever way it works for you.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Robyn,

Welcome to CDH. The best site on the web!.  So many great
      articles to read, forums to check out, chat rooms, groups of various interests, There is a popular Fashion and Makeup group* too.

Best wishes for your future experiances and friendships.

-Terri Anne
      *Note: Joining CDH groups needs the Baroness level of membership
      or higher.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Robin, welcome and  glad to have you here. It took me sometime to decide about joining due to me being unsure but once you start making friends and reading other’s stories as well as sharing your own, that fear is abated.  And between the articles, forum posts, & chat, confidence does grow.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?