Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I’m very new to the world of CD but have always had a fascination with the idea of embracing my femininity. My current surounds do not offer much support or understanding around this topic so I’m hoping to meet some like minded people on this site who can help me with tips and advice. Looking forward to making some new friends.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ellen,  big welcome from Canada. Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks Stephanie,

That sounds fantastic! I’ll be sure to make the most of this platform.

Welcome

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thank you Samantha,

I’m going to spend some time filling my profile and hopefully getting a few photos to add. I can already feel that this is a great community!

Hi Ellen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Ellen. You have found a great place to meet and chat with other folks that also show their feminine side. Explore and get to know us. Lots of acceptance and other girls to chat with.

Amy

Sammatha
      Lady

Ellen honey u r in the right place.

Cdh is so supportive

Sam x

Sammatha
      Lady

Ellen

Go into settings and search for other gfs in your area. Great search engine

Enjoy

Sam x

Welcome Ellen!

Hi Ellen,

Welcome from the UK.  I have been to South Africa quite a few times, it is a beautiful country.

i am happy to keep in touch, please feel to message me.

Jessica x.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you, I’d love to chat! Maybe if you ever visit South Africa again it would great to meet since fellow CDs!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?