• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I am Roxie from Gauteng South Africa. I have been a stealth CD for, forever but been to a few group meetings. Yet felt like an Alien…

Been welcomed here, like never before, by so many wonderful Ladies.

Forums and other topics are sooo informative and applicable.

Here at home, I am interested in finding a Group/s in the Greater Johannesburg region – Far East, West, North or South, that is open to relaxed sharing safely amongst Gurlz.

Not seeking a group that is focused on dropping ones panties and making an excuse for a Sexapade

Kind Regards
      Roxanne

Greta
      Duchess

Welcome Roxanne. So nice to hear from someone from Gauteng I grew up in Zimbabwe. Last time I was in Gauteng my then partner and my little son were visiting Montessori schools in Hillbrow. Such brave people doing it all on a shoestring. I had a party of students with me and arranged for us to all spend a night in people’s homes in Soweto. Families were so nice but I got into big trouble with my university for supposedly putting the students at risk

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and wish you the best. Perhaps we cld be friends. When I was a teen I wandered around Joburg bars one night yearning for something I didnt know it was for me
      Best, Greta

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Roxanne and welcome from Canada.  No worries about feeling like an alien here, it’s always warm and welcoming.  Sounds like you have already experienced a little of that.  There is so much to see and learn at CDH, and a lot of fun to be had sharing stories with the great ladies here.  Pleased to meet you Roxie!

Stevie

Welcome Roxanne! It’s so great that you have found CDH.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie from Adelaide, Australia 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Roxanne   big hello from Canada happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes.

True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.
      So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer . Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome home, Roxanne, It’s wonderful to have you here.
      As I am sure you have seen, this is the warmest, safest, most supportive family on the web, and Im so very happy you have joined us
      Hugs, Regi.

Hi Roxanne,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Roxanne!

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Roxanne,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Roxanne! One of the best parts of this community is knowing that no matter where you are from, you can connect to so many like minded individuals. There is soooooo much great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Most of all, have fun!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?