Tagged: New South Africa Groups Chapter
- December 23, 2020 at 9:30 pm #422459Roxanne KorgiParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 207 times
I am Roxie from Gauteng South Africa. I have been a stealth CD for, forever but been to a few group meetings. Yet felt like an Alien…
Been welcomed here, like never before, by so many wonderful Ladies.
Forums and other topics are sooo informative and applicable.
Here at home, I am interested in finding a Group/s in the Greater Johannesburg region – Far East, West, North or South, that is open to relaxed sharing safely amongst Gurlz.
Not seeking a group that is focused on dropping ones panties and making an excuse for a Sexapade
- December 31, 2020 at 8:06 am #425473EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
Hello and welcome Roxanne! One of the best parts of this community is knowing that no matter where you are from, you can connect to so many like minded individuals. There is soooooo much great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Most of all, have fun!
- December 31, 2020 at 6:29 am #425415
- December 31, 2020 at 5:48 am #425401
- December 24, 2020 at 3:29 pm #422797
- December 24, 2020 at 2:26 pm #422774Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5618 timesBeen thanked: 2320 times
Welcome home, Roxanne, It’s wonderful to have you here.
As I am sure you have seen, this is the warmest, safest, most supportive family on the web, and Im so very happy you have joined us
- December 24, 2020 at 8:16 am #422649Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1266Has thanked: 3491 timesBeen thanked: 2709 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 24, 2020 at 5:49 am #422578Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4653Has thanked: 7822 timesBeen thanked: 7888 times
Roxanne big hello from Canada happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes.
True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and caring place for all to experience a passion to express our femininity ,a inner love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or talks to comfort and support one another.
So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer . Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..
- December 24, 2020 at 3:03 am #422520Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 425Has thanked: 3434 timesBeen thanked: 1420 times
- December 24, 2020 at 12:05 am #422483GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 541Has thanked: 5173 timesBeen thanked: 2308 times
- December 24, 2020 at 12:02 am #422481Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 797Has thanked: 3880 timesBeen thanked: 4227 times
Hi Roxanne and welcome from Canada. No worries about feeling like an alien here, it’s always warm and welcoming. Sounds like you have already experienced a little of that. There is so much to see and learn at CDH, and a lot of fun to be had sharing stories with the great ladies here. Pleased to meet you Roxie!
- December 23, 2020 at 11:49 pm #422479GretaDuchessRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 36Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 116 times
Welcome Roxanne. So nice to hear from someone from Gauteng I grew up in Zimbabwe. Last time I was in Gauteng my then partner and my little son were visiting Montessori schools in Hillbrow. Such brave people doing it all on a shoestring. I had a party of students with me and arranged for us to all spend a night in people’s homes in Soweto. Families were so nice but I got into big trouble with my university for supposedly putting the students at risk
Anyway I just wanted to say hello and wish you the best. Perhaps we cld be friends. When I was a teen I wandered around Joburg bars one night yearning for something I didnt know it was for me
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.