Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi. I am Andi from the UK. I have been a closet cross dresser on and off since childhood. Happily married for 23 years I got caught out by my wife a year ago. Basically I tried on her bra and accidentally left the straps at max adjustment. When challenged I had to confess as unable to lie to her.

Since then she has been amazing. Has come shopping and I have girl days. She is accepting but not 100% bought into it but I think she is amazing and I tell her so every day

My wish is to go out with her dressed but we are a long way off that.

Have come on the site to gain experiences from others and share my stories.

Have a wonderful day girls

X

Hi Andi welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m up in Shropshire, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Andi to CDH where we offer friendship and support… please take advantage of our forums and “recent articles” on a variety of topics… I wrote an article on my first outing to a cd/tg party…
      Your wife’s acceptance is admirable but take it slow
      Its taking awhile for my wife to process my CD revelation…. She prefers I dress when she is not home….so nice to meet you..please read my profile and consider my friendship.
      Warmest regards, Leonara

Hi Andi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Well you come to the right place the girls 👧 can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Andi and welcome! Enjoy all this site has to offer. You will learn new things and make new friends. Glad to have you with us ladies!

Brianna

Hi Andi nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life along with asking many questions of the other ladies .. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Andi as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away ..  So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Andi, welcome to CDH 🙂

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

That day will come, and it will be thrilling! Thanks for sharing your heart-warming story.

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

Hi Andi. Welcome to this fantastic journey. Everyday is a magic carpet ride and you never know where it will take you.

One thing is for certain we”ll all be along for the ride so I hope you have a great time here and enjoy yourself as much as I do.

One warning though – this site is very addictive. You’ll be logging on in the morning at lunch time – sneaking into the toilet to check what the ladies are doing via chat……But its amazing.

Welcome to the fun

Take care and big Hugs

Ellie

Hello Andi
      Welcome to CDH lovely to meet you it would be nice to chat sometime, I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire.
      xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andi  welcome. Your certainly in the right place for building your confidence and the girls here are so helpful and supportive so start your journey knowing their’s a community here of total acceptance and a care for everyone who has come here looking for answers. Enjoy all that we have to offer and in no time I’m sure that door will eventually open and out you will be there to show yourself for all to see and then possibly venturing out.  Best to you looking forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome!  That is so awesome that she accepted it and is so supportive!  Yay!

I am fortunate too in that my wife knows and is fine with all of it.

Tara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Andi,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you. I am also from the U.K.  but live a bit further north than you.

I am pleased that your coming out to your wife went to well, my wife has known and been supportive since the beginning of our relationship. I hope you make lots of new friends and get the support you want. I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Andi welcome to CDH, I’m also a UK girl, from Lincolnshire.

Welcome I’m from the United Kingdom myself.
      Always willing to chat
      Liz

Hi Andy, welcome to CDH. There are lots of UK girls around – but don’t forget us Europeans. Brexit was not about loss of crossdressing connections:)
      Hugs
      Christine

J J
      Lady

Congratulations on coming out to your wife and it going well. Too many wives find out about our dressing through such mistakes. Mine has known about my under dressing for year’s, but as I upped my game and started dressing more I knew it was a matter of when, not if, that I messed up and got caught. I just came out to her, and have since been “caught”.  Many feel betrayed by us hiding our secret, so best just to be open about.

Hi and welcome Andi another UK girl from Bucks here big hugs xx Julie

Davina
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, a loving and wonderful community. How wonderful that your wife is initially supportive of your cross dressing. My recommendation is to take it slow and steady with her. So happy for you!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?