Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Andi
      Lady

Hello members of CDH!

I’m looking for like minded friends and courage to dress and feel free. I have trans and crossdressing friends and I appreciate them more every day. They did what makes them happy. I’m in a relationship and my significant other hates my dressing and doesn’t want to be in a relationship with a crossdresser. It would be nice to find local events to meet up with other girls.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Andi.

Hi Andi nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there lifes journey down there femme  road .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with ..Sorry about your SOs reluctance to accept you as a girlfriend so many here are in same situation to being still in the closet then many with wifes such as i that have a very supportive wife as she sees it there are three of us now and she only has one third of the house chores  so that leaves two thirds to guess who ha ha  not kidding ha ha   .. Look in the social tab at top and search in your area to find ladies around you for friends or any where else in CDH as im in NE Montana a couple of steps away .. So again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Andi.

Hi Andy,
      A warm welcome to CDH!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Hi And I, Welcome to CDH I know you will love this group and make many new girlfriends Peace and love 😘, Lucia

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andi ..Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way.  enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Andi and welcome to a Heavenly address were you will certainly find like minded friendly and supportive persons.

Hi Andi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Andi,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Andi! I’m happy you have found us. I, too, am sorry to hear about you person situation and wish you the best.

Much love,
      Raquel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Hi Andi, welcome.

Hugs, Liara

Andi
      Lady

I don’t know if anyone will care. I have a friend transitioning. She is starting to go through surgical procedures. She received a communication from her son telling her that he doesn’t want be around her anymore. The next day her wife told her that she wants a divorce. I smile and get happy when I hear about people supporting anyone who is LGBTQ.

Bridget
      Lady

Hi Andi. Sorry to hear about your friend. I’m sure these are tough times for her. She’ll need all the support she can get.

I’m in St Louis and travel occasionally to Chicago to visit friends and hang out. I’m always open to more friends…no pressure.

Hope all goes well.
      Hugs
      Bridget

Andi
        Lady

I appreciate your support. I’m extremely worried about my friend with holidays coming up. She has been ostracized by her entire family and her church.

Ashley
      Lady

Hello my name is Ashley I’m new I’m a crossdresser how are you

Andi
        Lady

Ashley. I’m good. I’m currently recovering from surgery and just went back to work. I am a total workaholic. I feel like I bury myself in work so I can deny my cross dressing tendinitis.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Andi,

welcome to CDH!

you will find helpful supportive sisters here!

hugs, Lara

I’m so sorry your wife doesn’t approve.

I’m from Milwaukee and I have gone to several meet ups in the Chicago area in past years. There is Tri-Ess and GGG in your area. There’s not a lot for us girls in Wisconsin and I’ve always had to drive to Chicago to openly enjoy my feminine side.

Hello. I’m Billie and also from Chicagoland….. still trying to figure out myself just how to broach this with my wife…. While she knows i get my toes done and wear leggings… not sure she’s ready for the real me

Hi Andi I live close to Chicago I live in Wisconsin

Welcome,Andi! I also am from the Chicago area and also have a disapproving S.O. As we are now friends, feel free to message me,anytime!

love,Debbie

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?