Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kristen
      Lady

Hi All,

I’ve been lurking for many months but now am compelled to get more active here. I’m 38, and I can recall trying on my mom’s stuff as a teenager and having fantasies of being a girl since the age of 8. I only recently started fully dressing in private and buying my own clothes.

As I don’t believe there should be secrets in marriage, I came out to my wife last November. It didn’t go so well. She ultimately was understanding, so long as I agreed to stop! We’ve only spoken about it once since. I’ve always been a pretty fem guy. People have assumed I was gay since forever. My wife loves that I’m not hypermasculine, but I’ve now learned, that she does want me to be somewhat masculine! Ha, who knew?

While I’m sure I could find a way to dress in private still, I’m troubled by the fact that this may be more than a desire to occasionally dress. I don’t know, and that’s why I’m here.

Thank you for reading and for everyone’s contribution to this resource.

xo,
      Kristen

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Kristen! Thank you for introducing yourself.  I agree about no secrets in a marriage.  I wish you and your wife much happiness.

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristen, trying to figure who we are is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kristen.I confessed to my wife about my feminine side fifteen years ago.It took her thirteen years to come to terms with it.Three years ago I got fed up of dressing behimd her back when she was out I decided to dresss in front of her.It was far  too much for her to take at first but the next day she has came around.That was three years ago.These days she enjoys seeing me as Roberta.In common with you I had many fantasies about being a girl.I don’t appear to be feminine on the outside but my inner feminity is never far away.Good luck on your journey and never ever feel guilty about your desire to dress.I accepted my  crosdressing when I reached 40  nineteen years ago.I had been dressing since I was twelve.

Welcome Kristen!

Anonymous

Hello—my journey was a bit different—my wife figured that I liked the Halloween party when dressed, and then two weeks later laid out an outfit and shaving jel in the bathroom and suggested to ‘do it’—it was the start of Mikki !!  Never looked back, and still going strong 40 yrs later………..wife says I ‘come alive’ when Mikki and we are two lovers……..totally in the femme sense and the vanilla sense……..we go to extremes—-and NO secrets.   I am masculine in every sense, in our normal world, and try to be ultra femme in our ‘netherworld’……………it works for us and the expansion into BOTH ‘worlds’ brings much more satisfaction to us, than it would be if I was just a plain ole man/husband…..never thought I was sexy as a man, but totally so enfemme……….she likes that………..plain and simple……….I’d suggest be true to yourself and to your wife and let all the feelings out and I wish you the same satisfaction that comes from the TWO worlds !!1

Mikki

It’s amazing to me how similar the life stories sound.  My wife is slowly adjusting to my full time look although she knows I’ve been wearing women’s and sissy panties for several years.  I’m now planning to go out in public almost full time.  Hugs Jennifer

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?