Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lauren
      Lady

Hello Everyone, I am Lauren Andrews, some of you may have met me on Facebook, or Instagram. I started dressing about 9 years ago and it this is now a huge part of my life. I am really looking forward to meeting some new friends here, hopefully even in my local area of Mount Vernon, Washington. And I already have a question. I cannot figure out how to post my profile pic. I am clicked in all the obvious places and nothing comes up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have one photo on my profile page though. I am also cdlaurenandrews on Instagram, and Lauren Andrews on Facebook. I love to chat with other crossdressers who have the same passion as I do, and I’m still learning so much. Make up, and what clothes go well with each other are still often a mystery to me. Lately I’ve been having a blast hitting second hand stores.

Hi Lauren and welcome to CDH!  Feel free to browse our two sites CDH and TGH. Much information and assistance is available for you. Our girls are very happy to assist as well and forget me…..myn door is always open to you. I look forward to learning more about you and assisting you on your journey if needed.

Dame Veronica

Hi Lauren, I have the same problems with picture!

Can you get to ‘your profile?’  There is a small menu icon above the main menu icon on the upper right – it has a ‘+’ sign by it in case you want to upgrade your membership. In any case, click on the small menu icon, and a pull down menu should appear with your name. Click on your name to open your profle.

Once in your profle, click on the small gray icon in the upper left, and a link to ‘change pictures’ will open up. Click on that, and you can down load pictures for your profile

Hope that helps! XO Jennifer

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Lauren. Welcome to CDH. To post your profile photo:

1. Open your profile.
      2. Then clic on edit.
      3. Then clic on change profile photo.
      4. Then select your file.
      5. And finally Crop image.

Your new profile photo will be uploaded successfully.

I hope it helps you.

Cinnamon kisses

Gisela

Lauren
      Lady

Thanks for you help, I posted my profile pic, probably only to change it for one I find more appealing. Loving this site so far!

Anonymous

I see that you uploaded your pic, hon! I’m a follower of you on Flickr, and I love your pics! It’s too bad that we’re on the opposite sides of the country…

Anonymous

Hello and welcome

hi Lauren  ,I am happy you are here, hope to hear more about you.

good luck !   Lyla

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome Lauren!  I too love checking out second hand stores.  Just need to find ones that have clothes more in my size, lol.  Lovely to have you here and looking forward to getting to know you. Hugs, Michelle

Welcome Lauren.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?