Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everybody! I’ve been dealing with allot of questions and identity issues for a long time. I always like to wear and dress feminine, I always get extremely aroused just thinking about it hehe. I love feeling good and feeling sexy. I’m so happy that I found this website!! After reading a few topics, story’s, and forum post, I’m just amazed how many out there have the same likes, and problems I have!! I absolutely love this place and get to share this journey with y’all. Thank you loves, Natilie. <3

Hi girlfriend.  Its a fun site, and lots of interesting stories and girls like us out  there.  I was playing dressup with my T girfriend Friday, so fun!  Welcome to the site; I am new here too, but been dressing in the closet for some time.

Anonymous

Hi there sweetheart. I’ve kept this a secret also for a long time. I live with my dad so its hard to find time to dress up. I gotta shave my legs today, so annoying lol. I think after he goes to bed ill put something cute on hehe. Thanks for the welcome love!

Anonymous

Hi Natilie, I am new here also, we all share similar stories about crossdressing but you should find encouragement here for your journey. Mikki

Hi Natilie…..and Welcome to CDH! Feel free to browse out site and ask any of our girls questions or just to chat. We love to be helpful. My door is always open, come on in…..set a spell and let’s chat.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Natalie it’s great to have you here. Everyone here is so supportive and very helpful if you ever have any questions feel free to ask 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Natalie, welcome to CDH. You’ll love this site. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My story is alot like yours. I love getting dressed up in my feminine attire when I get home from work. Best wishes in your journey. Hugs, Mishael

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH, Natilie!  Please take you time getting to know the site.  There’s lots of info to be found everywhere especially in Forums and Groups sections.  The Articles section had been very inspirational to all including commentary from our founder Venessa.  Then there is chat for live connection with others from CD to TG to TS.  All areas are moderated to make this safe site and we do try to keep a PG-13 environment.  If you have any questions or troubles, don’t hesitate to reach out to an Ambassador (moderator).  I know you’ll find CDH to be a great resource!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?