Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just joined this evening and I am already nervous and looking forward to learning much from this group.  I am very new to the crossdressing experience and welcome all the tricks and tips I can get.  I have a very supportive woman with me who is helping me with all this.  For that I am truly thankful.  It has been fifty years since I last crossdressed.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel, welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls even if they are just starting  back up. We offer our advice and tips and were here to chat about anything you have on your mind. Some what like you I’ve only really started this just a short few years ago but had this feelings very young but could never express myself because of life it self. I now enjoy this with the many here and have never been happier. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Its  so nice to have another Canadian gurl joined us, hi I’m from Ontario and it’s so nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie.  I do have a long way to go and it is great to have another Canadian on this site.  Which part of Ontario are you from?  I was born and raised in Niagara Falls.  Moved to BC in 1981.

Sandy
      Lady

Hi I am new just now

Sandy
      Lady

Hi trying to figure this out

Hey Ben,

How’s it going?  Got it figured out now?  I think this will be fun and a learning experience for all of us at the same time.  Are you new to cross dressing as well as this site like I am?

Anonymous

Hi Rachel, I was like you when I first joined but its a great place to be. Just shout up if you need any advice, the girls will be in touch. Good luck. Tanya.

Thanks Tanya.  I feel welcomed already.  It is great to have a place where experiences can be shared.  Thank you for your friendly welcome and I will shout out as needed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?