• This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay where to start….
      I’m Samantha I’m 34 from West Yorkshire

i sort of knew I was different by the age of 10, I use to look at girls clothes and shoes in shops and be incredibly jealous that I wasn’t allowed them, by the age of 13-14 I brought my first pair of heeled boots I remember the feeling of wearing them for the first time was amazing and felt so natural. Over the years I’ve gone through stages of wearing women’s clothes wearing nail polish, make up etc but have stopped, anyway these feelings that maybe I was born in the wrong body have never gone away and over the last year or so have gotten so strong that i have felt lost confused and unhappy with my self. About a month  ago I finally decided that life is too short to be sad and i don’t want to look back on my life with regret so I have finally accepted myself for who I am, I’m only at the beginning point of my journey and I know it’s along road ahead which is kind of exciting and scary at the same time and would love to have some friends I can talk to on here about it. So anyway hope this makes sense and give you a little bit of information about me! 🙂

if there are any fellow girlys living around Leeds on here would love you to get in touch!

Anonymous

Hi Samantha, a welcome hug from little me, please enjoy yourself on this great site. Sandra xx

Hi Samantha, Teralynn here. It appears that I am the first to post a welcoming to you, but I assure you that I won’t be the last. This is a wonderful on line community filled with people who will understand what you are going through because they all have had a crossdressing journey of their own to deal with. A lot of our members are in the UK and I would not be surprised if you found a few members from Leeds. But whether you do or not, there is plenty of friendly, supportive and caring members for you to reach out and communicate with. They can be of immense help if the sadness ever comes back. I would encourage you to embrace and express your feminine side as much as your current situation will allow but try not to get depressed because you cannot be her all the time. You and I should discuss the “wrong body” feeling you have a little later on, but right now I want you to let your sisters here help you through your journey. Reach out to them by joining forums, chat, posts and messages. The more you do that the more you will find that you are not alone. Make this your on line home and you will never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. When I have a little more time, I will send you some ideas for you to ponder about the whole wrong body concept. Until then – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Samantha,

Hello and welcome, it is lovely to see a local girl on here, I am just down the road from you in Doncaster.

I love to chat so please feel free to get in touch, it be wonderful to hear from you.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Hi Samantha

Welcome from Harrow, its good to see more UK members, this site is great, if you have any questions please ask…  xxx

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha

you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Samantha , wonderful that you’ve reached your turning point & are happy exploring the complete you 💐💐 Tiff

Natasha
      Lady

Hi Samantha

im from the UK too from the sunny south so much of your story resonated with me ive been dressing from about 5 welcome to CDH if you need to chat just message me also if you feel upto it the chat room is great some lovely girls on there who are full of advice and will comfort you if your ever at a low point.

hugs hun

Natasha

Hi Samantha,

Just to say welcome from another UK girl.

This is a wonderful site, keep looking around you will get a lot of help and encouragement for all us girls.

XX Clare

Hi Samantha, welcome to CDH 🙂

Fun Pics
      Lady

Love your profile would be great to chat sometime

Welcome Samantha!

Anonymous

Hi Samantha, welcome to the site, looking forward to enjoying chatting with You. My name is Amanda Burton and I am from Wiltshire in the UK too.

Amanda X

Hi Samantha,  I’m from Leeds too and  happy to chat if you ever want to

Emily

Anonymous

Hi hun. I’m not from your neck of the woods (Hampshire) but we are a similar age and would happily chat if you felt like it.

Love Charlotte xxx

Anonymous

Hey Sam!

welcome to the site, great to hear from another Yorkshire lass though I’m South Yorkshire (the best part 😜) feel free to message at any time hun! Xxx

Hi Samantha.

Welcome to the family. You will find all the support an friendship you need here. From North Finchley.

Hi Samantha

I’ve just joined and posted in the Forum. I’m in Brighton but once this virus thing is over it would be great to meet up

Anonymous

Hi, Hilda and welcome to this lovely site, Sandra xx

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?