Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi!

I just recently joined to learn more about CD’ing and to meet other supportive wives. I’ve found so many negative sites, it’s really disheartening.

hello and welcome to this great site C.D.H   here you will find us very friendly and understanding. glade your wife is understanding about your desire to x dress. mine is some what supportive, lets me dress up when 2 kids are not home. i even dressed up in front of her and undressed to get ready  for bed.  she said it dont bother her any more.

Oh. Sorry. My husband crossdresses. Not me. 🙂

Marianne
          Ambassador

I understood that,  though I may not have expressed it cleary

don’t feel  alarmed on your husband x dressing, be supportive if you can. let him talk about him dressing up. my wife knows and lets me dress up only when our 2 adult kids are not home. my daughter might have a clue i dress up but i am not going to have her see me all dressed up when i want to. my 3 oldest son he does not know i am leaving it that way. for my wife she is some what supportive, just don’t want to see me all dressed up even tho she does. i have more female clothing and all that then she does and i seem to wear them  more then she does. i am medically retired and she works. i have been x dressing for many  years. it started with a pair of tights in a school play. loved the feeling and it grew from there but went away for awhile then came back stronger. i am in my 50s and love to dress up and stay that way as long as i can.  at times i wear my female cloths under my male cloths just to feel like my self.  i feel less depressed and stress free. so be open and hope things work out.   i am a male x dresser by the way just so you know that.  feel free to look around and get more information so you are educated more on this x dressing

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Vixen and welcome to CDH. How nice you wanted to join us girls with an open and supportive mind. Unfortunately most wifes and girlfriends have problems with their men’s crossdressing.

I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and have been going out fully dressed as a woman for the last five years. My wife knows and accepts my dressing but don’t want to see me dressed or take any part in it. My three children on the other hand aee quite cool with it. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Anonymous

Welcome to the group. I hope eveyone will assist you for understanding why we men crossdress. In my case it started as a sort of stimulating experiance as a teen with both underclothes and skirts privately. Later on it became nothing of the sort.  I do love the softer fabtics. Now 50 years later I dress only in womens clothing because 1. they fit my body.( I have developed D cups) 2. more impotantly, this is THE way I now prefer to dress. It just feels right.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Vixen  and welcome. Yes you will like this site as it you’ll will find it most comforting and sensitive to one’s needs. To understand us as xdressers I’m sorry to say has many reasons all different to ones self. Even I still don’t fully understand why I feel this way. By I’m sure by asking your questions someone here will offer there honest personal  felt responses. May I suggest here at cdh while browsing look up the section (so much to do) follow down and look for ( create and join private groups)   Then find the group  (wives and significant others ) that’s just for you love there with the help from other true ladies I’m sure you’ll find what your seeking. I hope your accepting because it means so much to us and I’m sure your hubby. Very nice to meet , and  I hope you find  what your looking for. The best to the both of you. 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Vixen, and welcome.

There is a special group just for ladies in your position. It is only open to wives and/or significant others. Crossdresser members are not permitted so you can seek ideas, opinions or just make you feelings known to other wives or partners.

Contact Manager Codille for access. Tell her Jane sent you. 😉

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?