Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I am a semi-retired, married, life-long crossdresser. My dressing has had peaks & valleys over the years but has always been an intense and important part of my life. Earliest cd moments occurred at age 8 but went into high gear in my teens and have never diminished. There was next to nothing available to me to read or study on the topic in my younger days and I simply had to “”wing it” the best way I could. Fortunately that has changed in the most positive manner in the past 20 years or so & I’m still reading/ studying that material trying to understand why/ how I am the way I am.

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Jennifer!

Welcome to CDH!  Your certainly not alone.  Many of the Girls here can share a similar story.  This is a great place that is getting bigger and better everyday.  Great Girls with loads of support and advice.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi I am now in a position to start again. However having purged several times in the past. I’m now not sure where to start first. Shopping in line without a clue as to sizes is drought with frustration and I do want to be more convincing this time. Having this site is a great start but I do wish for one to one advice, hand holding if you like.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer …trying to figure who we are try to understand it is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all.

welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jennifer, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. From your Introduction Post I sense that your search for answers as to how and why you are what you are have yet been answered to your complète satisfaction. If you have never heard of cell memory, perhaps I can provide a possible answer which might make a lot of sense to you. Send me a private message and put Cell Memory on the subject line and I will send you the complete explanation. Whether that gives you peace of mind or not I want you to consider the possibility that in this physical life you may not ever know definitively why you are how you are. Beings are complicated entities that are constantly evolving. The level of our complexity exceeds our comprehension at this level which is the way it is supposed to be. As a member of CDH you will find friendship, acceptance and support but not necessarily everything you may want to know. Can you be happy without ever knowing why you are how you are? Only you can possibly answer that question. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jennifer! We are glad to have you as part of our community. Your story is very similar to many you will read here, so you can rest assured that you are not alone! There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Welcome Jennifer!

I’m so glad you joined us. Welcome! Jump into the articles and forums and you will see that a lot of girls here are just like you. Some of us have our own reasons why but that can be as individual as our favorite food. It’s reassuring to read about others’ perspectives. So, don’t hesitate to post anything in the forums yourself. We’d love to know more about you and help if we can. Most of all, have fun!

Hello and welcome to CDH Jennifer.

As I read your intro I wondered at all the trail and error you experienced as you ‘winged it’

There is something to be said for that kind of experience, but it’s also off putting for many, especially someone just starting out.

It’s great you are always looking to learn and expand and grow and I hope this great site helps you as much as your stories and knowledge will help us.

Welcome Jennifer!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?