Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello I’m Charlotte.. I’m 44 from Bath… I’m interested in meeting like minded ladies to chat and hopefully make some life long friends.

I am very new to cross dressing. I have only just admitted to enjoying it and this has made me feel so lighter and my feminine side is now coming out. I even strutted along the road today, walking my dog.

I have just bought my first lot of makeup, I am now essembling my sexy underwear, corset and clothes and I can’t wait to reveal l Charlotte to you all….

I am looking for lessons on makeup, I have looked at youtube videos and I am really scared that I will end up looking like a clown!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all and getting to know you and you me

Charlotte x

L

Al

Anonymous

Hi Charlotte! Welcome to the site! 🙂

If I can help, just let me know! I’ll answer any questions.

Have fun!!! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Kitty,

Thank you, I intend to let my hair down here 😊

Charlotte xx

Hello Charlotte welcome to C.D.H.   its takes time and practice to apply eye shadow, lip stick is easy to apply. if you put on cover up and foundation thats a trick and takes practice.   this site might help you with applying make up.    feel free to read my profile will tell more about my self. hope you have a good day and meet new friends

Anonymous

Hi Lucinda,

Yes the Concealer looks the difficult part, but practice makes perfect and I really would like to look as feminine as possible.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome

Charlotte xx

Hello Charlotte x its nice to have new x dressers come out to this site and realize they are not alone.    for getting help with make up, look around on line for a place that does make overs on males to dress as a female, might have to type in like makes overs male to female or something in that order to find what you are looking for. i am sure there is places that do that kind of stuff.    yes cover up and foundation is hard to apply, eye shadow is hard also but practice, practice,  doing a 2 tone eye shadow takes time.   but yes when you dress up or we dress up we would like to look and pass as a female.   Lucinda

Hi Charlotte, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Luv! Go head on and strut all you want to sister! Let your feminine persona enjoy some time in the spotlight. As far as makeup goes, I recommend that you find a cosmologist or someone who sells beauty products and ask them how much they would charge to give you a makeup session and explain things in detail so that you know the difference from foundation and blush. You really can learn a lot in a session like. Nothing wrong with watching utube videos or getting tips and advice from friends and CDH sisters, but a person to person hands on session can make a world of difference! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Teralynn,

Thank you for welcoming me and for the advice and offering of support too. I will have to be brave to get someone else to do my makeup. Probably putting more pressure on myself than needed. 😊

Charlotte xx

Anonymous

Welcome Charlotte,

Make up can be daunting, overwhelming, and frustrating.

And it should be fun and a way to express ourselves.

Less is more, use a light hand and practice.

Reach out if you need help.

Jessica

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your encouragement. I certainly will enjoy transforming myself and I definitely will be reaching out to you and others.

Charlotte xx

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Charlotte

Welcome to the forum from another UK member who lives in Cornwall !

lovely to see you her and hope to see you on Chat some time – I often get on there at lunch times or early evenings and there are a few UK members who visit chat about that time.

hugs

Dawn x

Anonymous

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for welcoming me to CDH.

I will try to log on a lunchtime/early evening and say hello. I am very much looking forward to expressing my feminine side on here!

Charlotte xx

Welcome Charlotte!!! CDH is the place to strut… Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Nice to meet you too. I am definitely going to strut my stuff on CDH. Makes me smile just saying that.

Charlotte xx

Hi Charlotte, welcome to CDH. I’m a UK gal too, a Mancunian. Just started experimenting with make up too. You’ll love the site, soo much wisdom here.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hi Trisha,

Thank you for welcoming me. Good to hear that I am not the only makeup novice.

I am feeling a home already.

Looking forward to getting to know you and everyone here

Charlotte xxx

Hi Charlotte

Welcome to CDH. Here you will find like-minded girls. It’s a really safe and friendly place to be at. And there are a lot of girls from the UK here (at least I think so). I’m from Sweden, and I only know about one Swedish girl that is active here besides me. So the closest friends I can get at CDH is from the UK.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Hi Lily-Rose,

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I am excited to be here and able to express my true self.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Charlotte xxx

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice I am looking forward to getting to know you xxx

Hello girl,

Good to hear you are here. When I started with make-up there was a site called TAAZ and you could upload a picture of yourself then pick a look form their models and do yourself up. Then I printed the picture and a list of what had been used. I took that list and pic to MAC and they spent lots of my money but I think I got value. I do not think TAAZ is still up but if you go to L’Oreal and search about I think they have a similar virtual make-up thing you can do.

Good luck and have fun,

Merideth

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the welcome and the tip of going on the L’Oréal site, I will certainly make use of that

Charlotte xxxx

I do hope it works for you. I have heard it is a little itchy.

Merideth

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hello Charlotte nice to see you here. Don’t worry we all look like clowns sometimes makeup or no. Nothing wrong with a quick laugh and move on. Hope to see some wonderful pictures of yourself soon don’t be afraid.

Anonymous

😊 Thank you for putting me at ease and your lovely welcome. I am looking forward to getting to know you all

Charlotte xx

Hey, Charlotte! Welcome to your new home. I was just as new and as inexperienced as you just a month ago. I suppose I still am inexperienced. However, the girls here are so encouraging, inspiring, supportive, and a wealth of knowledge. Makeup just takes practice. I went public for my first time, in full femme glory, two days ago. I made several mistakes with my makeup but eventually pulled it together. Don’t let the mistakes discourage you. Just remember them an learn from them. The most important thing is to just have fun! Glad you joined us.

Anonymous

That you for your encouragement. I feel I have come home, I am looking forward to learning so much and enjoying myself…I can’t wait to show myself to you all and truly be me

Charlotte xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Charlotte welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I am so glad I have found CDH, I am looking forward to making lots of friends and having fun, I think I will be giggling alot

Charlotte xxx

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your message welcoming me to CDH. I feel that I am going to fit in here and you and I will all bring me out of my male introverted self. I am very positive and happy to be here.

Charlotte xxx

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to making new friends and finally being me

Charlotte xxx

This really is a wonderful place to be! Enjoy!

-SR-

OK all well this morning?

Anonymous

All is very well, thank you for asking xxx

Welcome to CDH Charlotte, I’m happy to meet you. Hope you enjoy all the great info and wonderful ladies here.

Anonymous

Hi Rei, thank you so much for the welcome, I am really enjoying myself looking around CDH, so much to take in and absorb and everyone has been so welcoming

Thank you

Charlotte xxx

Hello Charlotte, just dropping in to reciprocate your welcome note in my introduction. Isn’t it wonderful to be exploring this in our 40s? I’m 44 also and I love it. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on here!

Yours always as

Leah

Anonymous

Leah, thank you, looking forward to chatting with you too. I can’t believe you are in your 40s, you look amazing xxx

Hi Charlotte,

Always nice to welcome another UK girl to CDH! You will find plenty of friends and support here. PM me if you wan to ask anything or just chat……………

Amanda
      Lady

Hi Charlotte, looking at your profile picture you’re already an expert at doing your makeup. You look totally hot babe!

Anonymous

Hi Mandy,

If only, the photo is the wonder of face app. I really want to show the real me but I need the opportunity to do so!

Charlotte xxx

Amanda
          Lady

I’m sure you’ll perfect your look soon. Don’t beat yourself up if you make mistakes. Enjoy the journey.

XXX
          A

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well Charlotte, it does take a bit of experience and skill to get a good look. I liken myself to the old expression, turning a sow’s ear into a silk purse, I think you can figure out which one is which!

I am still perfecting makeup, and my thoughts tend to be better no makeup rather than bad makeup! So I tend to go on the easy side, face powder is pretty good, but doing my eyes has a got a way to go! I’ve watched a lot of you tube videos which help, but one of my issues is being mid 60’s my skin is much looser which makes it tough to do eyeliner and other things like that.

One suggestion which helped me a lot was finding a local CD/TG social, not a hook up bunch, but for social and mild support group. There are a number of similar organizations in many areas, the trick sometimes is finding them, but many have an on line presence.

Amy

Anonymous

Hi Amy,

Hahaha, I like that saying and I fear that I will have to have lightest of touch with the makeup brush to get my desired look.

I have bought the basics, a moisturiser, primer, a few different coloured concealers for different part of my face, mascara and I do have some face powder too, which I have seen, does work wonders.. (in the right hands)

I have watched a number of YouTube videos, to feminise my face and I really would like to get practising. The ladies on YouTube make it look so easy.

There are 3 CD/TG social groups within a 30mile radius but with covid they are all closed at the moment. They look great and have GGs there to assist with makeup etc.

I have been on one of their sites before I found here. I will have a look again to see if they have an online presence.

Thank you so much for the advice

Charlotte xxx

Amy Myers
          Baroness

Charlotte, that’s the same as it is here, so I’m missing my friends so much.

There is an immediate kind of intimacy meeting with other CD’s, as this is something many keep hidden so well, for so long, then all of a sudden we meet up with others who know our secret.

Amy

Welcome honey.

Char
      Duchess

Hello Dear, I think I looked like a clown for a little while, maybe still do to some, but I really love how I look now, I decorate my body in ways that bring me ultimate joy and a fun spirit now days, and in all places I go; I am so grateful for this adventure now. . .

Enjoy the ride Hon
      Namaste’ n huggles
      Char

Anonymous

Hi Char,

Thank you for the encouragement. Well I may have the chance to try out my makeup skills later this week. You will know if it goes badly as I won’t add the result to my private photos 😂 Joking aside, I am going to really enjoy practicing xxx

Char
          Duchess

Well, if you look like your profile picture at all, girl you are gorgeous just as you are so I can’t wait to see how your adventure turns out hehehe you sexy thaaang hehehe

Anonymous

Haha..If I get anywhere near the profile pic, it will be a miracle and I will take up religion, to praise the Lord! xxxx

Char
            Duchess

Hahahaha well then Halleluiah hahaha
            I love what a dear friend once said to me,,,a cis woman, beautiful tip tot toe. “Honey, she said, powder n pain make a girl what she ain’t” so here we gooooo hahahaha

let the hair down and playyyy hahahaha
            Namaste’ dear n huggles of course
            Char

Anonymous

Hi Charlotte, welcome to CDH

HI CHARLOTTE, YOU MUST BE KIDDING, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. YOU DON’T NEED ALOT OF LEARNING.
      IT JUST CAME NATRULY TO ME. BE THERE ARE TIMES I LOOK AT MAGAZINES. BY THE WAY AM JENNIFER RAMIREZ.

Welcome Charlotte!

Hello Charlotte

I believe we all have been there. I am also 44. And I also watched a lot of youtube videos. But I keep it natural and not over the top like most videos show. Hope we can be good friends.

Cherrie

Anonymous

Hello Charlotte welcome to CDH, I hope you make lots of friends we are all here for you.

Best wishes

Sarah from Buckinghamshire

Anonymous

Hey Charlotte, I’ve only just joined too, feel free to message if you would like to get to know me

Emily 🙂

Hi Charlotte Its nice to meet you and sorry i missed you when you joined us girls here .. I try to say hello to all who enter this site and i do miss a few as you back a little bit anyhow.. as i read all these posts to you i see no one mentiond your wife  does she accept Charlotte or support her as wifes are a prized possession around here and can be so much help in the dressing makeup department with tons of help .. And if you are still in the closet to her thats ok also your journey is a big part of your life as my self when i met my wife it was a closet thing and we fell in love met in September her divorce was final from a very abusive husband in Febuary next year them married in march kind or quick but you know it was the right thing to do as three daughters involved  so got married within a couple of short weeks i came out to her and Stephanie was accepted in to our family not the girls but wifes and that was 38 years ago so just some food for thought  good luck girlfriend And again nice to meet you and sorry for my lateness ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?