- December 15, 2020 at 12:38 pm #418646Charlotte GainsbourgParticipantRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
Hello I’m Charlotte.. I’m 44 from Bath… I’m interested in meeting like minded ladies to chat and hopefully make some life long friends.
I am very new to cross dressing. I have only just admitted to enjoying it and this has made me feel so lighter and my feminine side is now coming out. I even strutted along the road today, walking my dog.
I have just bought my first lot of makeup, I am now essembling my sexy underwear, corset and clothes and I can’t wait to reveal l Charlotte to you all….
I am looking for lessons on makeup, I have looked at youtube videos and I am really scared that I will end up looking like a clown!!
Looking forward to chatting to you all and getting to know you and you me
Total of 39 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 21, 2021 at 10:01 am #451598Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1303Has thanked: 12891 timesBeen thanked: 4228 times
Hi Charlotte Its nice to meet you and sorry i missed you when you joined us girls here .. I try to say hello to all who enter this site and i do miss a few as you back a little bit anyhow.. as i read all these posts to you i see no one mentiond your wife does she accept Charlotte or support her as wifes are a prized possession around here and can be so much help in the dressing makeup department with tons of help .. And if you are still in the closet to her thats ok also your journey is a big part of your life as my self when i met my wife it was a closet thing and we fell in love met in September her divorce was final from a very abusive husband in Febuary next year them married in march kind or quick but you know it was the right thing to do as three daughters involved so got married within a couple of short weeks i came out to her and Stephanie was accepted in to our family not the girls but wifes and that was 38 years ago so just some food for thought good luck girlfriend And again nice to meet you and sorry for my lateness ..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 21, 2021 at 9:02 am #451572
- February 20, 2021 at 1:42 pm #451186Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 292Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1004 times
- February 20, 2021 at 11:36 am #451153
- January 1, 2021 at 3:11 pm #426036Cherrie LlewellynLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 64Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
- January 1, 2021 at 12:11 pm #425941
- December 27, 2020 at 8:57 pm #424004Jennifer RamirezLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- December 27, 2020 at 3:31 pm #423885
- December 27, 2020 at 3:14 pm #423876CharAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: October 11, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
Hello Dear, I think I looked like a clown for a little while, maybe still do to some, but I really love how I look now, I decorate my body in ways that bring me ultimate joy and a fun spirit now days, and in all places I go; I am so grateful for this adventure now. . .
Enjoy the ride Hon
Namaste’ n huggles
- December 27, 2020 at 3:22 pm #423880Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
Thank you for the encouragement. Well I may have the chance to try out my makeup skills later this week. You will know if it goes badly as I won’t add the result to my private photos 😂 Joking aside, I am going to really enjoy practicing xxx
- December 27, 2020 at 3:45 pm #423901CharAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: October 11, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
- December 27, 2020 at 3:53 pm #423907Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
- December 27, 2020 at 4:28 pm #423927CharAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: October 11, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
Hahahaha well then Halleluiah hahaha
I love what a dear friend once said to me,,,a cis woman, beautiful tip tot toe. “Honey, she said, powder n pain make a girl what she ain’t” so here we gooooo hahahaha
let the hair down and playyyy hahahaha
Namaste’ dear n huggles of course
- December 27, 2020 at 2:29 pm #423847
- December 26, 2020 at 3:13 pm #423465Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1197Has thanked: 3334 timesBeen thanked: 3188 times
Well Charlotte, it does take a bit of experience and skill to get a good look. I liken myself to the old expression, turning a sow’s ear into a silk purse, I think you can figure out which one is which!
I am still perfecting makeup, and my thoughts tend to be better no makeup rather than bad makeup! So I tend to go on the easy side, face powder is pretty good, but doing my eyes has a got a way to go! I’ve watched a lot of you tube videos which help, but one of my issues is being mid 60’s my skin is much looser which makes it tough to do eyeliner and other things like that.
One suggestion which helped me a lot was finding a local CD/TG social, not a hook up bunch, but for social and mild support group. There are a number of similar organizations in many areas, the trick sometimes is finding them, but many have an on line presence.
- December 26, 2020 at 3:29 pm #423472LadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
Hahaha, I like that saying and I fear that I will have to have lightest of touch with the makeup brush to get my desired look.
I have bought the basics, a moisturiser, primer, a few different coloured concealers for different part of my face, mascara and I do have some face powder too, which I have seen, does work wonders.. (in the right hands)
I have watched a number of YouTube videos, to feminise my face and I really would like to get practising. The ladies on YouTube make it look so easy.
There are 3 CD/TG social groups within a 30mile radius but with covid they are all closed at the moment. They look great and have GGs there to assist with makeup etc.
I have been on one of their sites before I found here. I will have a look again to see if they have an online presence.
Thank you so much for the advice
- December 26, 2020 at 7:36 pm #423532Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1197Has thanked: 3334 timesBeen thanked: 3188 times
Charlotte, that’s the same as it is here, so I’m missing my friends so much.
There is an immediate kind of intimacy meeting with other CD’s, as this is something many keep hidden so well, for so long, then all of a sudden we meet up with others who know our secret.
- December 26, 2020 at 2:32 pm #423444AmandaLadyRegistered On: December 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- December 26, 2020 at 2:37 pm #423445LadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
- December 18, 2020 at 10:38 am #419911ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 309Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 686 times
- December 18, 2020 at 10:26 am #419906Leah AdkamLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 20Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
Hello Charlotte, just dropping in to reciprocate your welcome note in my introduction. Isn’t it wonderful to be exploring this in our 40s? I’m 44 also and I love it. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on here!
Yours always as
- December 16, 2020 at 10:56 am #419014Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 789Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3221 times
- December 16, 2020 at 7:08 am #418937Merideth CyclistLadyRegistered On: September 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
- December 16, 2020 at 11:47 am #419048
- December 16, 2020 at 7:01 am #418934Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2984 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 15, 2020 at 5:44 pm #418760Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4804Has thanked: 8310 timesBeen thanked: 8321 times
Charlotte welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs
- December 16, 2020 at 12:07 pm #419067LadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
Thank you so much for your message welcoming me to CDH. I feel that I am going to fit in here and you and I will all bring me out of my male introverted self. I am very positive and happy to be here.
- December 16, 2020 at 11:56 am #419056LadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
- December 15, 2020 at 5:09 pm #418745Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 592Has thanked: 1739 timesBeen thanked: 2282 times
Hey, Charlotte! Welcome to your new home. I was just as new and as inexperienced as you just a month ago. I suppose I still am inexperienced. However, the girls here are so encouraging, inspiring, supportive, and a wealth of knowledge. Makeup just takes practice. I went public for my first time, in full femme glory, two days ago. I made several mistakes with my makeup but eventually pulled it together. Don’t let the mistakes discourage you. Just remember them an learn from them. The most important thing is to just have fun! Glad you joined us.
- December 15, 2020 at 3:24 pm #418722KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 164Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
Hello Charlotte nice to see you here. Don’t worry we all look like clowns sometimes makeup or no. Nothing wrong with a quick laugh and move on. Hope to see some wonderful pictures of yourself soon don’t be afraid.
- December 15, 2020 at 3:03 pm #418714Merideth CyclistLadyRegistered On: September 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
Good to hear you are here. When I started with make-up there was a site called TAAZ and you could upload a picture of yourself then pick a look form their models and do yourself up. Then I printed the picture and a list of what had been used. I took that list and pic to MAC and they spent lots of my money but I think I got value. I do not think TAAZ is still up but if you go to L’Oreal and search about I think they have a similar virtual make-up thing you can do.
Good luck and have fun,
- December 15, 2020 at 2:54 pm #418708Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2684Has thanked: 1858 timesBeen thanked: 5393 times
- December 16, 2020 at 12:09 pm #419069
- December 15, 2020 at 1:40 pm #418677Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 158Has thanked: 798 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
Welcome to CDH. Here you will find like-minded girls. It’s a really safe and friendly place to be at. And there are a lot of girls from the UK here (at least I think so). I’m from Sweden, and I only know about one Swedish girl that is active here besides me. So the closest friends I can get at CDH is from the UK.
Lots of Hugs
- December 15, 2020 at 1:27 pm #418670Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 432Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 1543 times
- December 15, 2020 at 2:15 pm #418691LadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
Thank you for welcoming me. Good to hear that I am not the only makeup novice.
I am feeling a home already.
Looking forward to getting to know you and everyone here
- December 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm #418665Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 461Has thanked: 3743 timesBeen thanked: 1545 times
- December 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm #418664Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
Welcome to the forum from another UK member who lives in Cornwall !
lovely to see you her and hope to see you on Chat some time – I often get on there at lunch times or early evenings and there are a few UK members who visit chat about that time.
- December 15, 2020 at 1:09 pm #418663AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
Make up can be daunting, overwhelming, and frustrating.
And it should be fun and a way to express ourselves.
Less is more, use a light hand and practice.
Reach out if you need help.
- December 15, 2020 at 1:03 pm #418661Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1100Has thanked: 8637 timesBeen thanked: 2005 times
Hi Charlotte, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Luv! Go head on and strut all you want to sister! Let your feminine persona enjoy some time in the spotlight. As far as makeup goes, I recommend that you find a cosmologist or someone who sells beauty products and ask them how much they would charge to give you a makeup session and explain things in detail so that you know the difference from foundation and blush. You really can learn a lot in a session like. Nothing wrong with watching utube videos or getting tips and advice from friends and CDH sisters, but a person to person hands on session can make a world of difference! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- December 15, 2020 at 12:55 pm #418653Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1249Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1322 times
Hello Charlotte welcome to C.D.H. its takes time and practice to apply eye shadow, lip stick is easy to apply. if you put on cover up and foundation thats a trick and takes practice. this site might help you with applying make up. feel free to read my profile will tell more about my self. hope you have a good day and meet new friends
- December 15, 2020 at 1:26 pm #418668LadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
- December 16, 2020 at 11:30 am #419042Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1249Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1322 times
Hello Charlotte x its nice to have new x dressers come out to this site and realize they are not alone. for getting help with make up, look around on line for a place that does make overs on males to dress as a female, might have to type in like makes overs male to female or something in that order to find what you are looking for. i am sure there is places that do that kind of stuff. yes cover up and foundation is hard to apply, eye shadow is hard also but practice, practice, doing a 2 tone eye shadow takes time. but yes when you dress up or we dress up we would like to look and pass as a female. Lucinda
- December 15, 2020 at 12:54 pm #418648AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 173Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
- December 15, 2020 at 1:02 pm #418660
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.