Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A little about me I’m still trying to come up with the nerve to start dressing up and dying my hair and everything because I’m scared it’s my biggest dream to dye my hair and start being me.

Hi Jade,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you so much 🙂

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

How do I get over my fear of dressing up and bleaching and dying my hair ? Or going clothes shopping?

Hi Jade, welcome. I am just starting out myself, the girls here are very helpful. I went to Torrid to check my bra size, the saleslady asked what I was looking for. I told her I was a crossdresser and needed my bra size, she brought out a tape and measured me. Then took me to the bra section and showed a selection. I thanked her, brought a bra and panties.

Anonymous

hello Jade

and yes it is hard to do things that other people would look at u and say nasty shit about BUT do it and please urself and the hell with those nonbelievers I am married and wish at times I was single and living my life as a woman  and finding that guy to have and to hold

Hi Jade, getting over any fear, is a very hard thing to do, but it can be done. The best way I have found is to take it one fear at a time and just do it. Start with your hair, and go from there.
      I wish you the best of luck. Sophia

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jade and welcome.  I must say, I love that name.  Yes, fear is part of the process for all/most of us.  Please, dont let it control you.  I know that’s easier said than done, but so much of our fears are imaginary, and we let them grow into monsters.  Don’t let that happen.  A lot of people change their hair – women and men – everyone experiments with that at one time.  Clothes shopping?  For now, just say you’re shopping for a friend….  One day you will just start shopping for yourself when you realize nobody in the store cares!

We girls here care though, gain strength from us.  It helped me tremendously.  You’ll get through this hon, dont give up on yourself!

Stevie

One leg at a time! lol. Sweets its a long road so just do small baby steps. It’s up to you to get over your fears!

Thanks, SR

Anonymous

Hi Jade,

I know fear can be strong, but like the others have said you can’t let it control you. One step at a time, like building a model or following a set of instructions, everything will come together and you can become the you that you see. And everyone here’s supportive, friendly and helpful that you won’t have to worry.

Your sisters have your back.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jade! Others have said it and I will repeat it, baby steps. Don’t try to change everything all at once. Take some time to really enjoy the journey. Your future self will be glad you did. Think of the stories and memories you will create along the way. Feel free to ask questions here. You will find tons of advice, acceptance, support, and encouragement on this site.

Emily

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jade welcome.   This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for.  Look into our forums and ask your questions. Our hair is a beautiful part of our appearance and proper care certainly makes us very comfortable.  Find out what others would say and hopefully give you a better idea of what to do. So many ways to better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Jade, and welcome. “Fear is the mind-killer”, I think that’s from “Dune”. And the concept is valid, we get stalled on our journey by our fears, many of which are unfounded. Step out a little bit. I, and I’m sure all of us, vividly remember the time we first bought an article of women’s clothing. So scary, and yet (in my case) absolutely nothing happened. We worry about what strangers think of us, and in reality they don’t think of us at all. Take a tiny step. Good luck, sweetie.

Welcome Jade!

Anonymous

Hi Jade….  first is to take it a step at a time as other girls here have said. Shopping ?  start with Amazon first to overcome initial doubts and shyness then when out shopping note clothing that catches your eye and check them out on internet. As for hair dye ?… its winter so you could experiment with a colour you feel comfortable and alive with then when going out wear a hat/scarf and from time to time just take it off momentarily and note any reactions…you might find many people dont care and lost in their own worlds, and anyway, lads out and about have various colours and cuts, so you can blend in. Bit by bit Jade, each small step takes you to womanhood.

Hi Jade.

We all had to start on this road. Just go steady. Try to work out what size clothes you need and buy yourself a few things and start wearing them in private. You will love it and want to dress more often. I started out like this and now go out frequently and have a truly wonderful time. Enjoy your first steps.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?