- October 7, 2020 at 6:27 pm #391686Jade ElricParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
A little about me I’m still trying to come up with the nerve to start dressing up and dying my hair and everything because I’m scared it’s my biggest dream to dye my hair and start being me.
18 users thanked author for this post.
- October 12, 2020 at 3:23 pm #393726Marree JuryParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
We all had to start on this road. Just go steady. Try to work out what size clothes you need and buy yourself a few things and start wearing them in private. You will love it and want to dress more often. I started out like this and now go out frequently and have a truly wonderful time. Enjoy your first steps.
- October 12, 2020 at 3:14 pm #393724Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
Hi Jade…. first is to take it a step at a time as other girls here have said. Shopping ? start with Amazon first to overcome initial doubts and shyness then when out shopping note clothing that catches your eye and check them out on internet. As for hair dye ?… its winter so you could experiment with a colour you feel comfortable and alive with then when going out wear a hat/scarf and from time to time just take it off momentarily and note any reactions…you might find many people dont care and lost in their own worlds, and anyway, lads out and about have various colours and cuts, so you can blend in. Bit by bit Jade, each small step takes you to womanhood.
- October 12, 2020 at 9:05 am #393503Michelle NewmanParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2526Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1826 times
- October 9, 2020 at 7:24 am #392283Tabitha TeeParticipantRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 257Has thanked: 1117 timesBeen thanked: 835 times
Hi, Jade, and welcome. “Fear is the mind-killer”, I think that’s from “Dune”. And the concept is valid, we get stalled on our journey by our fears, many of which are unfounded. Step out a little bit. I, and I’m sure all of us, vividly remember the time we first bought an article of women’s clothing. So scary, and yet (in my case) absolutely nothing happened. We worry about what strangers think of us, and in reality they don’t think of us at all. Take a tiny step. Good luck, sweetie.
- October 8, 2020 at 11:02 am #392029Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4376Has thanked: 6700 timesBeen thanked: 6882 times
Jade welcome. This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for. Look into our forums and ask your questions. Our hair is a beautiful part of our appearance and proper care certainly makes us very comfortable. Find out what others would say and hopefully give you a better idea of what to do. So many ways to better ourselves in everyway becoming very the ladies we feel like being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.
- October 8, 2020 at 10:12 am #392016GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 251Has thanked: 2945 timesBeen thanked: 1033 times
How do I get over my fear of dressing up and bleaching and dying my hair ? Or going clothes shopping?
Best way to conquer your fears is to face them head-on…. Be Strong!
Clothes shopping… ‘Amazon’. Shop at your leisure, and delivered to your doorstep. Couldn’t be any easier.
- October 8, 2020 at 9:31 am #392000EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 604Has thanked: 3197 timesBeen thanked: 1600 times
Hello and welcome Jade! Others have said it and I will repeat it, baby steps. Don’t try to change everything all at once. Take some time to really enjoy the journey. Your future self will be glad you did. Think of the stories and memories you will create along the way. Feel free to ask questions here. You will find tons of advice, acceptance, support, and encouragement on this site.
- October 8, 2020 at 8:50 am #391967AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
I know fear can be strong, but like the others have said you can’t let it control you. One step at a time, like building a model or following a set of instructions, everything will come together and you can become the you that you see. And everyone here’s supportive, friendly and helpful that you won’t have to worry.
Your sisters have your back.
- October 8, 2020 at 8:45 am #391961Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1005Has thanked: 2353 timesBeen thanked: 2060 times
- October 8, 2020 at 4:22 am #391830Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 630Has thanked: 2879 timesBeen thanked: 3099 times
Hi Jade and welcome. I must say, I love that name. Yes, fear is part of the process for all/most of us. Please, dont let it control you. I know that’s easier said than done, but so much of our fears are imaginary, and we let them grow into monsters. Don’t let that happen. A lot of people change their hair – women and men – everyone experiments with that at one time. Clothes shopping? For now, just say you’re shopping for a friend…. One day you will just start shopping for yourself when you realize nobody in the store cares!
We girls here care though, gain strength from us. It helped me tremendously. You’ll get through this hon, dont give up on yourself!
- October 8, 2020 at 4:09 am #391815Sophia KeelerParticipantRegistered On: June 21, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 31Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
- October 8, 2020 at 3:43 am #391808Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
and yes it is hard to do things that other people would look at u and say nasty shit about BUT do it and please urself and the hell with those nonbelievers I am married and wish at times I was single and living my life as a woman and finding that guy to have and to hold
- October 8, 2020 at 3:36 am #391801AlinaParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 107Has thanked: 356 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
Hi Jade, welcome. I am just starting out myself, the girls here are very helpful. I went to Torrid to check my bra size, the saleslady asked what I was looking for. I told her I was a crossdresser and needed my bra size, she brought out a tape and measured me. Then took me to the bra section and showed a selection. I thanked her, brought a bra and panties.
- October 7, 2020 at 7:41 pm #391726Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1005Has thanked: 2353 timesBeen thanked: 2060 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 7, 2020 at 8:11 pm #391740
- October 7, 2020 at 7:36 pm #391724Jade ElricParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Thank you so much 🙂
- October 7, 2020 at 7:01 pm #391704
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.