Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everybody. I’m Paulette and I’ve taken this first step to embrace my “better” side. I hope to get to know a lot of new friends soon.

Hi Paulette and congratulations.  This is the best crossdressing community site on the Web.  There are many girls here that are friendly and helpful. I haven’t even been here a month but I’ve already have made some great friends whom have really helped me.  Welcome to the gang.  Hugs – Terrisa

Anonymous

Good for you Paulette, you have made a good choice.

Thank you. Please…..lets get to know each other. I need to talk to other girls like me.

Paulette

petra
      Lady

Starting out here as well… enjoy reading your posting!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paulette    happy you have joined our little but growing family. Yes like you have said I’ve taken my first steps and now being here your travels will begin to move. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and understand to  many of you needs. I’ve learned so much here and for me first coming here quite shy and very nervous and much in the closet. But with help from many here my confidence began to  flourish and soon Stephanie started to show. Now still a little nervous but much more relax and now enjoy expressing my  feminine persana. Want friends? , we’ll girl there’s many and  all willing to connect. Need to chat we’re here and willing to help in any way. So lay back, kick off those heels and enjoy being who you want with a whole community by your side. Welcome, it so nice to meet you and see you on our journeys. 🌹

Howdy Paulette!  Glad to have you aboard the good ship CDH. All the girls here will be glad to help you fulfill your dreams and help in any way. My door is always open….come on in….set a spell and let’s chat. Look forward to hearing from you dear.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Lady Veronica;

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my introduction. I thought, in the light of the new day, that I had made a huge mistake signing up for this site. But after reading all the responses I know I made the right decision.

I hope I get to know you much better in the coming weeks and months. I need so much help on this journey that I don’t even know where to begin.

Thank you again and please stay in touch as you are able.

Paulette

hi Paulette, you already have begun – welcome to the journey.
          I know that as many strides I might make as Julie, I feel I am still just beginning. I enjoy it best when I just take this journey where it takes me – and know that there are many kind girls here like me who are willing to chat and share,
          we are all in this together

hello Paulette nice to meet you and glade you found this site, the ladies are very friendly here, we all have been there and know what its like to x dress and hide it or tell or wifes that we x dress. or they find out.

Hi Lucinda;

Thanks for friending me. I really can’t find my way around this site yet but I did want to say Hi.

Paulette

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?