Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been cross dressing for about 5 years, starting with just panties and bras under my street clothes. Lately I have bought some womens clothes from online sites, thred up and amazon mostly. Most of the undies from yandy. Now I am getting the urge to try makeup to go with the wig and breasts. I don’t want to have family find out, it would be very harmful to them, I have always been the macho straight guy but that’s only in public.

I will be reading a lot on this site to see what I can do. I think this will be most helpful.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Trixie ,  happy to meet you.  Just the place you may be looking for.  Read many stories from other’s with the experiences in this wonderful world. Ease in and enjoy having us to help and be supportive . Fun to make friends and chat with so many beautiful souls. Makeup, wigs, fashion post your questions girl’s love to help. welcome

Hugs!!!

Stephanie 🌹

Ashley
      Lady

Welcome Trixie! I think you’ll like it here. It has really helped me since I’ve joined to read about others having the same thoughts, feelings and experiences as me. so hopefully you will find the same.

I have only tried makeup a few times. but I can tell you there is a learning curve!

Thanks Ashley I plan on spending a good weekend on you tube watching some lessions.

Anonymous

Hi Trixie ,

It’s a good & safe place to be , enjoy Tiffany

Anonymous

Hi Trixie and welcome! I am new to this and learning as I go. Been playing with makeup and finally out of frustration went to Ulta and had a full face makeover! It was so fun and enjoyable and they were so welcoming and made me feel so relaxed and at ease! And wow was I thrilled with the results!

my wife was out of town so I had the whole weekend to play and enjoy their artwork!

Have to say it definitely pushed me over a hump with my desires to cross dress and be made up and look as good as I possibly can! I’ve discovered hat this isn’t going away! Lol

Reading similar experiences here at CDH has been so great!

Lilly

Welcome Trixie!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?