• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Imannn
      Baroness

Hi all. I’m the partner of a CD, I’m a GG. I’ve been here before but fell off when my SO and i went thru some difficult moments. I’d love advice and insight from other CDs. I’d greatly appreciate sharing experiences with other GG with CD partners.

Hello, I am happy you are back! So you are definitely aware of your partner’s crossdressing, which is great because honesty is the best policy always. Besides yourself, has your partner come out to anyone else or do they dress freely in public?

Whatever the circumstances, I can speak from my own experience that having support from your significant other is huge. Even if you don’t fully understand it sometimes 🙂

Have a great day

Tara

Imannn
        Baroness

Hi Tara D ☺
        Yes i am fully aware and also believe that honesty is the best policy !
        No he hasnt however i did confide in some people about it (but often regret that and feel alot of guilt towards it).
        I appreciate you replying and offering such kind words. My SO knows that his CD does make me uncomfortable so having open conversations are extremely difficult.
        I’d love to make him feel accepted so that he can start talking things out(i did mention that he hasnt told anyone else and so has no one else to confide in about it)
        We’ve had rough times and horrible arguments as we’ve both made mistakes within this journey. I know theres words that i cant take back but i know how willing we both are to work together. I just want to know how to provide the proper support so that my partner feels accepted.

Hi Iamannn
          I am happy to hear that you are back here in CDH.
          You are welcome!

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
          Greta ❤️

Welcome back Imannn always feel free to ask questions I really hope you have already joined the private for wives or Significant Others group forum for you it so important that you have the opportunity to communicate with other GG. I will always tell you the truth with any questions you ask. I truly hope that you and your husband can communicate openly and find the way to build better honest intimacy and understanding and trust between the two of you. So many crossdressers here we don’t know the cause or the reason why we ultimately do what we do or where the  desire to do it came from. But most of us come here as we know it is never going away and we have learned or grown to have some self acceptance that it is a part of who we are. It varies as to how much for each of us. It is also very difficult for someone else to accept a crossdresser if the crossdresser does not accept themself. Please participate in forums or groups you are comfortable with read and ask questions that is how we all truly learn. I appreciate and recognize your love for your husband in what you have written and the effort you are making. So welcome to CDH and if you have a question ask the stupid question is the one that is never asked.

Hugs April

Hi Imannn nice to meet you and happy to see you home as a wonderful careing GG to your husband … You are back to support and learn about her which is so great as myself and many other ladies here having support at home where this all begins my wife is also a member here in the wifes group please look her up and ask questions or message me or any of the other ladies here … Wifes name is Linda Bass she is open about Stephanie just ask her she is so happy for splitting up the chores around the house into thirds which she gets 1 third as hubby and Stephanie are two people we get 2 thirds really didnt see that coming ha ha … Maybe dont tell hubby /Gilrfriend that one yet he he so again thanks for being here and many ladies to chat with so please anytime say hello ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Imannn,

Welcome back to CDH.  As Stephanie suggested check the forum only for wives and significant others.  Others have suggested great advice.  Suggestions like ongoing communication and listening are very important.

Alice

Anonymous

My wife and I enjoyed going places and doing things together. She used to buy me dresses 👗 she wanted me to wear different places. We were fun loving adventurous girls 👧 always planning the next place and things to do. She in the end passed away on me, but we were about to live a rich and full filled life together and that is what matters. We be glad to have you welcome to the site

My SO is supportive in many wonderful ways but also with some limits which I respect. These do evolve as we experience this together and her comfort level grows.

It’ll be a while before that level includes CDH so you’re stuck with just me.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

J J
      Lady

Sorry I can’t give the GG perspective you are looking for, but I am happy to give you mine, and to the best of my abilities, my supportive wife’s.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?