Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi all,

just found the site through pinterest so very early days but thought I would just say hi from the UK

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophia,  happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sophie,

Welcome, it is lovely to see another girl from the UK on here, there are a few of us about and we are very friendly.  I am always happy to chat, feel free to message me, look forward to seeing you around.

Jessica x.

Nikki
      Lady

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to CDH,

Nikki x

Anonymous

Welcome Sophie!  You will enjoy being a part of CDH.

Hi Sophie.You made a great discovery finding us on Pinterest.Enjoy this great site.I am another UK girl.Chat to me if you wish.I can send you a friend request  xx

Hello Sophie !

I think your profile picture and the photo you posted are wonderful. CDH is a wonderful place and I think you will like it here very much.

Welcome !

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Sophie, welcome 🙂

Anonymous

Hi and welcome from Reading, UK!

Love Laura

Welcome Sophie!

Angela
      Lady

Hello Sophie,

Welcome to CDH.

Angela

Anonymous

Hi Sophie , bug welcome to CDH , fantastic & supportive girls here , enjoy yourself ☺ Tiff

Thanks all very welcoming indeed still finding my way around but love a good chat on anything 💋

I’m in the same boat I joined today hav been with another guy before but here nothing forget that I haven’t dressed up with someone else but it gets me hot thinking about it

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?