• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tami
      Lady

Hi Ladies,

From reading the posts here and other places, my story seems to be unique.  I never dressed or even considered it until very recently, last couple of months lol.  I’m 46 married 2 kids business owner.  At only 5′ 8″ 150lbs its seems that I’ve had to work extra had to make it in the alpa dog male world.   Consequently,  I’m also a very type A personality in my guy world.  What I found is that when dressed it is a WONDERFUL break from the stress of my daily life.  It is the only way I’ve found to get out of my head and leave the worries and stress behind.  Also, it feels so nice to dress up and look sexy and hot, something I never feel as a guy!

Before I started I told my wife what I was considering, after reading the stories of what some girls have been through.  She was blind sided, but said she would support me.  She did put a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in place though and I understand her perspective.  I love my wife and hope over time this will change, and the vulnerability I feel in sharing this with her can add to the intimacy of our relationship.

I don’t know where this journey will lead me.  Whether this is a new hobby where the perfect eye makeup = shooting a great round of golf, or something deeper.  I do know that in fighting my way through life and striving to build the life I want for my family, I feel like I’ve had to suppress or dial back the more tender feminine parts of myself to get ahead.  When I’m dressed it feels like I can celebrate those parts of me.  By adding this to the mix I can finally just be me, sometimes in heels and makeup celebrating my femininity, sometime in male mode kicking ass in the business world and life in general.  Sorry for the long post, but it feels soooooo good to put this out there and just be me.

Hugs

Gina

Welcome, Gina!   Hugs, Lorrie

Gina, Welcome to CDH Enjoy there alot of us who have been there as you. Good Luck !

Rose
      Lady

HI Gina. Welcome to CDH.

Gina,

Welcome and hugs!  You are not unique. I am just a few years younger and also just recently began to explore this side of me.  I don’t remember ever being interested in this previously. Roll with it and enjoy it.

Best,

Georgia

Tami
      Lady

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!  Georgia, thank you for your kinds words and encouragement.  It’s nice to know I’m not the only one that this came out of left field for lol.  I’m excited about the journey and look forward to talking with you all.

Hugs,

Gina

Anonymous

Hi Gina and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Tami original post: 

Hi Ladies,

From reading the posts here and other places, my story seems to be unique.  I never dressed or even considered it until very recently, last couple of months lol.  I’m 46 married 2 kids business owner.  At only 5′ 8″ 150lbs its seems that I’ve had to work extra had to make it in the alpa dog male world.   Consequently,  I’m also a very type A personality in my guy world.  What I found is that when dressed it is a WONDERFUL break from the stress of my daily life.  It is the only way I’ve found to get out of my head and leave the worries and stress behind.  Also, it feels so nice to dress up and look sexy and hot, something I never feel as a guy!

Before I started I told my wife what I was considering, after reading the stories of what some girls have been through.  She was blind sided, but said she would support me.  She did put a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in place though and I understand her perspective.  I love my wife and hope over time this will change, and the vulnerability I feel in sharing this with her can add to the intimacy of our relationship.

I don’t know where this journey will lead me.  Whether this is a new hobby where the perfect eye makeup = shooting a great round of golf, or something deeper.  I do know that in fighting my way through life and striving to build the life I want for my family, I feel like I’ve had to suppress or dial back the more tender feminine parts of myself to get ahead.  When I’m dressed it feels like I can celebrate those parts of me.  By adding this to the mix I can finally just be me, sometimes in heels and makeup celebrating my femininity, sometime in male mode kicking ass in the business world and life in general.  Sorry for the long post, but it feels soooooo good to put this out there and just be me.

Hugs

Gina

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?