Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      • Hi everyone, I am a late 40’s bi curious cd from NE WI looking for some friends.  I have dressed most of my life, as most have, starting with my mothers clothes and buying and purging after I moved out.  I am currently married, no kids, and my wife does not know and probably would not be very supportive.  I only get to dress when she is out of town, but when I do I go full out.  I am not passable because of a goatee, but that has not atopped me from venturing out to thrift stores, adult book stores, Walmart late at night.  I even got brave and walked through the mall once.  Anyway thanks for having me and maybe I can meet some of you sometime.

Welcome Jessica.

You are going to love it here.

Everyone here is helpful and polite.

Cherrie

Hi Jessica,

From another Jessica welcome.  I am sure you will find lots of friends here.

Jessica x.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica, this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife and thoughts she likely would not be supportive of you. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured you have that support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Jessica!

If there is any of you in the Green Bay area that want to meet tomorrow 7/26 let me know.  The wife will be out of town and I can dress, yea!!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?