Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just wanted to say “hi” and that’s it’s such a wonderful community. I’ve been a member before, then had cold feet and left. Thank you everyone for always being so kind, so wonderful, so patient, so understanding and so much more. This has been a journey like no other. As I embark upon therapy and intake appointments for things in the process, it’s such a super sweet feeling, knowing that I’m a member here of such wonderful ladies. 💓

I’m working on a care plan for transition, if it’s possible for me. “Thank You” so much again for being so incredibly sweet, compassionate, caring & so much more. 💓

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Christine, welcome (back!)

Hopefully this time you feel like you’re in a better place, and more comfortable just to be yourself. I’m also exploring the ‘next stage’, dm me anytime if u want to chat.

Seraphina xx

Anonymous

Hi Christine welcome back.What a delightful reintroduction.

Anonymous

Hi Christine,

Welcome! Take your time, no need for cold feet this time.

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Christine.  I couldn’t welcome you the first time around, but I will now!  I hate saying this in July, but no need for cold feet ….

Please, pull up a chair, I look forward to sharing stories.

Stevie

Hi Christine,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi sweet girlfriend for one im glad you are back and hope things work better this time you are finally home .

Hugs and kisses girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Hi Christine. Welcome back I am sure most of us understand your cold feet as you said we all have had them in the past. Hopefully you will not have to deal with cold feet anymore. I truly hope your care plan goes well for you without much resistance. Trusting your feelings are right can be bit scary for sure. We are all here to help you confirm and support your feelings are right. So go for it my sister and begin to enjoy the real you.

Luv Stephanie

Hi Christine!

Welcome back to CDH!

I’m sure things will go more smoothly this time around 😉

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?