- September 26, 2020 at 2:41 pm #387834Alexis ReneParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- September 27, 2020 at 4:47 am #387960Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 325Has thanked: 1895 timesBeen thanked: 1551 times
maybe I’m tempting fate, maybe I should touch some wood…..but apart from a few neat ” body swerves” and maybe going into a couple of places I didn’t really want to…..no somersaults for me….but you are never too old to learn…..or maybe I CAN walk the walk…. haha… huggs, Grace xx
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Grace Scarlett.
- September 27, 2020 at 2:36 am #387938Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 278Has thanked: 236 timesBeen thanked: 1144 times
After a night out at a club I was walking back to my car. I was wearing a pair of very sexy black platform sandals with 6″ heels. The heel on my left sandal got stuck in a crack in the sidewalk. I could feel myself losing balance so I used leg strength to stay upright….and ripped the straps completely out of the sole! After a few shaky seconds, I carefully stepped off the now ruined shoe, and removed the one on my right. I walked barefoot the rest of the way to my car. Fortunately it was just down the street. I loved those sandals so I bought another pair the next day.
- September 26, 2020 at 5:51 pm #387864Alexis ReneParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
one evening, not so long ago, I went to a friends cosplay party dressed to kill. Short black leather mini skirt, leather halter top and 6″ stilettos. Mmmmm, I can still remember the looks.! Any way, after a drink or two (or six) I went to go use the little girls room and it completely slipped my mind the I was 6’2″ with another 6″ on that. Yup, walked right into the top of the doorway and knocked myself clean out ! When I came to, all I could see were little pink fairies circling my bleeding forehead ! Gosh, what a great night that was! It’s not a great party until someone gets knocked on their ass bleeding. I’ve since learned to “duck”!
- September 26, 2020 at 4:30 pm #387848Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 15Replies: 534Has thanked: 1762 timesBeen thanked: 1794 times
High high disaster. 6” stilettos with 2” platform, Practiced practiced practiced, perfect. Until I tried to walk through a door…cracked the top of my head on the doorframe🙀
- September 26, 2020 at 5:56 pm #387865
- September 26, 2020 at 4:15 pm #387847Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 244Has thanked: 2705 timesBeen thanked: 876 times
- September 26, 2020 at 3:39 pm #387840
- September 26, 2020 at 2:59 pm #387835Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 371Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 1670 times
Only one to speak of – I’ve walked home barefoot a couple of times because I couldn’t bear the pain any longer after a night out…
But there was one time my heels simply gave way under me because of the amount of drink spilled on the floor that night.
I suddenly found myself flat on my back, looking up at a woman entirely cross dressed as a man, short hair, suit, tie – a real vision for a cross dressed man!
She helped me to my feet, checked to see that I was OK, hypnotising me somewhat with her doe-brown eyes, giving the air of a gentleman, but the eyes and face shape betraying her sex – the delicious symphony of mixed messages that I’m sure I was also giving was quite intoxicating.
Then she introduced me to her girlfriend – who was quite beautiful, in a pretty party dress, and the spell was not quite broken, as we danced together for a while, until a charming short-haired girl called Dee took over with a “gentleman’s excuse me”.
The the man girl and her girl were gone, and Dee remained my platonic partner for the rest of the night.
It was my first night out fully femme, and I recall every single detail like one of the most amazing dreams I ever had.
Even falling on my heels remains a fond memory!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.