• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, we all talk the talk, look the look, but can we walk the walk. Any high heel disasters to share?

Only one to speak of – I’ve walked home barefoot a couple of times because I couldn’t bear the pain any longer after a night out…

But there was one time my heels simply gave way under me because of the amount of drink spilled on the floor that night.

I suddenly found myself flat on my back, looking up at a woman entirely cross dressed as a man, short hair, suit, tie – a real vision for a cross dressed man!

She helped me to my feet, checked to see that I was OK, hypnotising me somewhat with her doe-brown eyes, giving the air of a gentleman, but the eyes and face shape betraying her sex – the delicious symphony of mixed messages that I’m sure I was also giving was quite intoxicating.

Then she introduced me to her girlfriend – who was quite beautiful, in a pretty party dress, and the spell was not quite broken, as we danced together for a while, until a charming short-haired girl called Dee took over with a “gentleman’s excuse me”.

The the man girl and her girl were gone, and Dee remained my platonic partner for the rest of the night.

It was my first night out fully femme, and I recall every single detail like one of the most amazing dreams I ever had.

Even falling on my heels remains a fond memory!

Love Laura

Rain-soaked lawn! Just saying.

Araminta.

Anonymous

I snapped a heel at home once, went ass over tit and landed on the coffee table. Strained my ankle in the process.

High high disaster. 6” stilettos with 2” platform, Practiced practiced practiced, perfect. Until I tried to walk through a door…cracked the top of my head on the doorframe🙀

Nearly Timberrrrrr!!!

lesson learned🤣

❤️B

Bianca, we should party together some time….show ’em how much fun you can have when you have in a doorway!

one evening, not so long ago, I went to a friends cosplay party dressed to kill. Short black leather mini skirt, leather halter top and 6″ stilettos. Mmmmm, I can still remember the looks.! Any way, after a drink or two (or six) I went to go use the little girls room and it completely slipped my mind the I was 6’2″ with another 6″ on that. Yup, walked right into the top of the doorway and knocked myself clean out ! When I came to, all I could see were little pink fairies circling my bleeding forehead ! Gosh, what a great night that was! It’s not a great party until someone gets knocked on their ass bleeding. I’ve since learned to “duck”!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

After a night out at a club I was walking back to my car. I was wearing a pair of very sexy black platform sandals with 6″ heels. The heel on my left sandal got stuck in a crack in the sidewalk. I could feel myself losing balance so I used leg strength to stay upright….and ripped the straps completely out of the sole! After a few shaky seconds, I carefully stepped off the now ruined shoe, and removed the one on my right.  I walked barefoot the rest of the way to my car.  Fortunately it was just down the street. I loved those sandals so I bought another pair the next day.

Emily

Anonymous

Hello Alexis

maybe I’m tempting fate, maybe I should touch some wood…..but apart from a few neat ” body swerves” and maybe going into a couple of places I didn’t really want to…..no somersaults for me….but you are never too old to learn…..or maybe I CAN walk the walk…. haha… huggs, Grace xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?