Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi
      I was just contemplating. Some years ago my favourite pastimes was to mend cars, motorcycles, beeing in the workshop in my garage doing various things like welding, doing all the things that are considered very manly. Now all that has faded away, I do absolutely not want to do these things anymore. It’s over!
      Nowadays I look at the internet for makeup tips, having a couple of transgender girls I follow. Maybe read a fashion magazine. And I have also gotten a new interest: Looking for and buying wonderful women’s clothing, very girlie and it is killing my economy. I almost forgot the best of all: chatting and interacting with all the wonderful ladies at CDH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      The only hobby I have left is photographing, I cant give that one up.

What about all you ladies at CDH, what is your experience of Hobbies & Pastimes?

Lily

I can agree that my lifestyle has changed since “Robyn” has become an equal force in my life that commands a lot of my time now.

The 2 things I wont give up are my bass guitar and my guns.  I’ve been a 2A advocate all my life and that will never change.  I picked up the Bass Guitar over a year and a half ago.  I love music and it was the best thing I did.  Even though Im close to 50 its never to late to pick up an instrument.

xo – Robyn 🎸😁

I don’t play an instrument but I have noticed a change in my music taste. I’m listening to artists I absolutely did not like before. I just discovered some very young American girls singer/songwriter that sang their way into my heart. And an American cover band, First to Eleven, from Phoenix, Arizona. They are really good and often do their own take on the songs.

Lily

I was a handyman/mr fixup all my life, and took great pride in my yard, now I just want to get it done, so I can dress, lol.
      Have to wait until next year, now, though to see how Regi does on the Harley, lol
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

Well simple two  words for me.

“CLOTHES SHOPPING”

Amanda ‘s therapy.

My therapy as well. Expensive.  I complained at my ex wife when we were married about her buying clothes. Now I do the same and she doesn’t know, And it’s none of her business now. LOL

Lily

[postquote quote=409514]
      I like her cover of Kiss – I was made for lovin you!!  Nice one.

Try this version.  Daria the black haired one is amazing!  I posted her covers of Heart – Barracuda and Kiss – Detroit Rock City in the Music room here.

Hi Lily we must have fallen from the same  tree as i have been a mechanic welder boat mechanic wood worker  too many hats to mention . cant quite give thgem up yet as working on a 1932 ford bb truck from ground up restoration up grade as new bigger motor frame rebuild and so on . But as i try to keep Stephanie and my wife happy its getting harder to get time to work on truck but i keep pluging away at it . As for everything else as my drab male self i have plenty of guns  a shop full of tools to work with but as for one thing i will never give up on is my love of sex ha ha ha  just kidding girls just having fun nice to meet you Lilly be safe and have fun girlfriend..

Stephanie

Now, Being a girl/woman is number one to me. I just love it and I now will be taking a road I should have gone decades ago. Now it’s for real and no going back. Let’s hope the doc I will be seeing agrees with me. The only obstacle is my son. As far as I know he disagrees with me being transgender. Only thing, I was transgender when we made him. I am getting quite emotional saying that

Lily

Update: I have actually come out to my son, all he said was”I know” He doesn’t want to see me as a woman but he is accepting it.
          Lily-Rose

Anonymous

I’m a trained violinist, dancer and trained vocalist / singer. I always had a draw to the creative arts and although I don’t consider myself to be, (because I think it’s all really so pretentious) I’ve been ‘told’ I am a talented artist. I don’t do these as often anymore, admittedly but I still can. I would like to try making wine or distillation of something!… I could never weld! And I know less than 0 about cars and stuff! lol

Stevie65
      Lady

Woodcarving wood working metal detecting and learning to play the bagpipes. All this as long as it does not interfere with the hunting season.

Stevie

Too much time (and $) spent shopping nowadays, but still love riding my bike (Honda Gold Wing), playing guitar, and doing everything with my wife, my soul mate. Next year we hope she can spend more time on the bike, now she’s recovered from back and knee surgery the last couple years.

Not much of a change for me. I’ve been a car and motorsports fan since the mid-50’s and that continues. Over the years I’ve been to short tracks (pavement and dirt), intermediates, superspeedways, street circuits and natural road circuits all over the country. I’ve driven a Legends car, and Infinity Series stock car and a pavement modified. I have a collection of motorsports books and many have been signed by Indy car winers and series champions, Formula 1 drivers and WDC’s, LeMans 24 winners and a Formula 1 Team Principal. Currently I’m a member of the Society of Automotive Historians (Motorsports Section) and my local club, Great Autos of Yesteryear (note how that abbreviates!). 2020 was pretty much a bust in these parts for motorsports, but the last event I attended was the Long Beach Grand Prix weekend in 2019. We have a regional collector car auction and I’ve attended both this year.

Back in the day I used to do oil changes, brakes and tune-ups on my cars, but the lack of electronic equipment and old age have put paid to that.

I’m a computer enthusiast and I built a Hackintosh 6 years ago. It is in pieces as I’m upgrading it. The only holdovers are the case, graphics card and storage devices.

Still an amateur photographer, starting with Polaroids and 620 roll film in 1962, 35mm in 1980 and digital in 2005.

Mid-century architecture fan and this area has many examples. Major Frank Lloyd Wright fan and have visited a number of his works around the country.

I was a cyclist until a minor stroke 4 years ago. Hope to get back on the bicycle in the near future.

I’m also doing several volunteer activities, but still have time to surf Etsy, Ruby Lane, Poshmark, The Rusty Zipper, DSW and others much to the detriment of my bank account.

Personally, I don’t see any of my interests changing…

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have a lot of varied interests, and they are much like yours Lily-Rose. I still work on vintage cars, and do some cabinetry, plus I also do photography and play piano.

Plus all of the women’s stuff I buy and chatting with all of you lovely Ladies here on CDH!

So I’m busy girl, and if I’m not on CDH, then I’m likely doing one of the above.

Amy

Anonymous

Hi Lily Rose

In my manly role I am a skilled electronic engineer, and people assume that’s pretty much my interest how wrong they are. I have one active sporting interest in male role Darts. Then all my other interests are female I collect period female art works, I love watching makeover transformation’s. I love searching ebay for dresses who doesn’t love a bargain. I had to smile the other evening I was searching ebay for a floral dress, and my wife was watching darts on TV if only she knew.

Best Wishes

Sarah

So my hobbies are pretty much art and gaming. I love drawing and am doing more and more in terms of graphic design on the computer, but I still prefer drawing and occasionally dipping into a few other methods like oil pastels. Gaming is now a Switch and a gaming pc mixed with several older systems.

Make-up and window shopping has definitely become a more common hobby for me since Jenny has become more obvious, but due to how frequently window shopping becomes just shopping, I try to reel in it as much as possible. Plus I have to dance around a room mate with purchases and applying make-up so my neutral hobbies still remain more popular.

Anonymous

well i buy at auctions and sell for a living. been doing it for 30+ years. i still like doing it, but it has changed from live auctions to online auctions. and i do buy alot of stuff from business that are closing or stuff they dont need and more. its a full time job. dont work as hard as i use to. most everything is paid off now.

now i spend my time going out dressed. shopping, pedicures or anything i think i can do dressed. i took up playing pool in cd mode and am pretty good at it. made alot of friends and everyone wants to play against me. i like going to concerts, the last few i went to was in cd mode. still lots of fun. i like going to the beach. did a thong bikini this year. still trying to keep things interesting, but its hard with this virus BS.

I collect sports cards and coins. Also enjoy vintage video games. Big sports fan, especially for my home state teams. Fixated on a healthier lifestyle and becoming more ladylike currently.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?