Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

With the easing of the current restrictions, I decided to take a quick break this week and have been staying in a small hotel in Bournemouth. The first day I was in male mode to get the lie of the land, although I wore my favourite nightie to bed.  On Tuesday morning I got dressed ( male mode) and went down to breakfast.  When I went back up the cleaner was already in my room, and was folding up my nightie. It was a single room so the garment was clearly mine.
      she commented on how nice it was, and how the hotel often had “my kind” in, so why don’t you just be in a dress next time I see you

Anyway, after a lot of nerves, this morning I wore my black skater dress, tights and heels ( see my pictures for the shoes). I had done my makeup as best I could.  I didn’t go down for breakfast, instead I waited for the cleaner to come up so she could see me.  She thought I looked great, although I don’t think I’m passable yet.  She suggested I go down to breakfast as Clare and as the hotel isn’t busy I did.  I then stayed dressed for the entire day, walked along the coast road. Think I was noticed a few times but hey ho.  Bought a new blouse and skirt ready for tomorrow, I just wish I could have worn a satin cocktail dress this evening

Hi Clare,

Wonderful day you had!  The maid was right.  It’s great you were able to be yourself.    Perhaps, next vacation you’ll find that perfect satin cocktail dress for dinner.

Alice

Hi

Hi Clare

That sounds absolutely lovely!

I have spent many a day and night in Brighton, which is a wonderfully accepting city, and have been thinking about a break in Bournemouth.

I will definitely consider it for the future – which hotel did you stay at?

Love Laura

Hi Laura.
        im staying at the Suncliff hotel.  last day here today so hopefully a full day en femme.  It’s a good sunny day so I have a nice floaty dress

Well done Clare.

Sometimes it just takes a little nudge and positive comment to encourage us to just go for it. So happy you had a good time.

❤️B

What a lovely story Clare. I am so happy for you. Do tell about your next day en femme please when you get the chance

Rachel

I’m so happy for you Clare!!  What a wonderful opportunity, and the cleaning lady was so sweet!  Good for you, and go get that satin dress!!

Hi Clare nice to meet you and what a wonderful story. that was amazing to have a little prod from a complete stranger and you did it wow you go girl so when have you planned to go again . please don’t forget to take us along to help enjoy your fun . thanks cant wait…

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Clare,

what a wonderful story. I find my courage grows every time I step out.
      vanessa

Sounds like a wonderful day. Something to think about doing. Going outside the “Zone” and let yourself go.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?