Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

With dresses and rompers. I do love zippers while I do like buttons. Zippers are just easier to deal with hun. When ever my romper has a button and it is closed I enjoy the closing me into the romper feeling. It makes a nice feminine keyhole. When my dress has a button and it is closed then same feeling. But a zipper on my dress when it is closed. Differnt and way better girl friend. Call me an adult but I do love being zipped into my prison aka my fabulous dress sweetie. If I do not need to use the can or have strolling for the day to do then I can enjoy being in my fabulous dress for hours sweetie.

Buttons or zips are both great ways to close a dress, both can be used to give that magical and sexy touch to what we wear; for example by enhancing our cleavage.

It all depends on what we wear, whether it’s a button or a zip, the right closure for every outfit.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

If a button or zipper is on an outfit it should accentuate the outfit. Depending on how the outfit is designed . Be it a beautiful gown where the fasteners should be hidden to a gothic outfit where buttons and zippers can express you inner goth girl. I have a western style skirt which fastens with buttons  that can be seen and they make it look very nice. Hugs, Allysa

Zippers, yes. Buttons in any way, absolutely not!!!

Just the way I feel. Others may disagree.

Cindi C
      Lady

Zippers on knee boots can be sexy

J J
      Lady

an old girlfriend once told me she wears lots of buttons if she wants to thwart an amorous date, or zippers if she wants to encourage him. Buttons are just a lot more work than zippers.

Personally, I love to slowly unbutton a blouse to reveal would is hidden inside.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

I love Buttons, I have a Leopard print skirt knee length which buttons from top to bottom. I can wear it full button or only to 3 buttons with knee high heel boots and, show to of my the top of lacy stockings,or all buttons and wedges. Love being able to go from seeing top of my stockings to very little leg.

My nails are quite long, and always done, I’m a trans woman so they are there for life. Long nails do not like buttons so it’s zippers for Lauren. My dresses all have zippers and almost all of my blouses, tops and sweaters are pullovers.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Julie
      Lady

I see hun. I mainly prefer a zipper in the back same as a button or buttons. But mainly 1 button is on my rompers. While only 1 of my dresses has 2 buttons but they same as the rompers form a cute keyhole after you close up the buttons so between that and they close the outfit they have multiple purposes sweetie.

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Julie,

For Brandi it is zippers.

Nothing against buttons, put to hear the sound of the zipper going up to secure the dress in place is “music to my ears.”

I do like dresses that have a built in “vest” with front buttons also.

Brandi

I have a few items that are a bit snug in the bust area. With buttons that can cause a gap between them. Zippers, being continuous, don’t have that problem.

Tough to button up the back of a dress buy yourself. Zipper is a bit easier using a paper clip as a hook and a piece of string. Maybe if my shoulder didn’t hurt as much buttons would be easier. But you are right I like a nice tight fit (no so much that something’s shouldn’t be – but does get seen).

Unless it’s a simple keyhole button at the neck, I don’t want functional buttons on a dress. I’m not in love with (front buttoning) shirt dresses, and can’t reach buttons in the back. I can reach a zipper because I can zip it up gradually as I put it on. But few of my dresses are so form fitting that they really need the zipper. And I have quite a few dresses that don’t have either a zipper or button.

I love sweaters and dresses with buttons on the shoulders and sleeves. These are just cute details which I see as feminine. I also like zippers. I have some vegan leather leggings with zippers which I see as sexy. I also have a LBD with a gold zipper up the back which is also sexy.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Button up skirts,wore a Leopard Print button up knee length skirt to a party an was able to un button several buttons to show some Black stocking Leg. Love all the look.

Harriette
      Lady

My shoulders are very flexible, so I haven’t been stumped by either buttons or zippers yet. However, I don’t have a lot of difficult clothes yet (except stocking tabs on garter belts). Some day, I will meet my match.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?