Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      cindi
      Lady

hi girls, hot ain’t it !!!!. Just thought I would ask you girls how to stay cool while working in drab clothing and overalls ?? It would be so nice just to laze around under a fan , dressed in a nice Lacey dress with thinly clad satin underwear, just imagine a cool draft gently blowing up under your dress. Heaven… but no I’m at work with a heavy pair of overalls, and a t shirt plus boots, I have found a pair of loose satin French knickers helps keep things cool and something nice to feel when I got my hands inside my pockets !!! Still rather be under a fan dressed in a flimsy Lacey dress with satin underwear though. Never mind , back to work xxxxxx

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Yea, I had a job like that where you had to wear pants. Shorts weren’t allowed for safety reasons. Now that I’m retired, it’s a summer dress with no sleeves and a skirt.

I worked most of my life in non air conditioned machine shops. Yes it was hot, but it paid the bills!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Other than the usual drinking water, I have a water spritzer handy to spray my face, arms and in my case (lucky) legs.  I also like to keep a very damp towel over my head.  The evaporative effects help a lot. I love your profile picture, Nice short skirt and very cute legs!!!  I hear you girl, working in drab is a bitch, but love to be in femme when the weather is warm.

Hi Cindi,

I can’t offer a solution I’m afraid, but I do understand only too well how uncomfortable it is as I am in a similar position. I have the additional discomfort of having to work in very dusty conditions as well. I too often dream of being able to wear a nice dress and underwear sitting in the shade, but not possible at work unfortunately! Have a nice, it hot week.

Andrea

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?