Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Molly
      Duchess

I’ve been going out en-femme a few times to a local CD club and to some CD friendly events. Most times everything goes great, but after the last event I’ve noticed something very disturbing: Because of the number of layers, I’m not so aware of wardrobe malfunctions as I’m not feeling everything against the skin. In the absence of reflective surfaces, how do you make sure you’re aware of failures?

It’s a simple question, and you may think that the answer is obvious, but I assure you, the simple answer has already been considered. (Mirrors and looking) Let me explain: I like to wear something to pull the waist in, this is either a shape wear garment, or a couple of times, as corset. To get the curves to the hip, I wear a padded panty to add a couple of inches to the hips, and with the waist component, this produces better curves. (Yay!). I’ve had a closure on a skirt go, (It wasn’t tight, so I must have caught it), and not realized what was happening because I wasn’t aware of the waistband over the corset, so it started to creep south. It discovered it when I realized that the hem was too low on my calves (rather than on the ground). Another problem is when the pantyhose starts to migrate… Because I wear it over the padding, I don’t feel it when the padding stays put. I suspect this is because the nylon/spandex padding surface or the corset is slick enough to not provide the appropriate hold on the pantyhose. Both of these can be solved.

So Ladies, how many of you have only discovered things as you’re getting undressed or, going to the ladies, and been mortified as too how long they may have been going wrong? How do you become aware of issues sooner, rather than later, without constantly having a mirror in sight?

Please don’t tell me I’m the only one.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Molly,

Not so much as cant feel, more the “camera does not lie”. Last “Caty time” took I some shots of her in a lovely lacy Simone Perele Body suit. Only to forget the “tuck” had failed and the “lower anatomy” was decidedly “non femme”. So I got my Paint pen out and gave myself a nice pair of black panties!…

Caty

Molly
        Duchess

Oh Caty!

Thank-you.   If only real life had an ability to have a paint pen!   I’d find an artist and have myself painted the way I’d like in permanent marker

-Molly

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?