Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello beauties!!!

I’m told repetition is good for me and the site ( see… Brussel sprouts!!! )

I’m told repetition is good for me and the site ( see… Brussel sprouts!!! )

Glowing here…..pink panties, bra and forms ( sorry Stevie), black fishnets, yellow leopard off the shoulder blouse, black mini skirt and yellow ankle boots…. appropriate jewellery and minimal make up….

chatting to you girls ( I love the way the forums seem to be turning into a ” slow motion” chat…..I can manage this speed….hehe

….going back quite a few years, imagine sitting at the family Christmas Eve party…..dressed like this. I don’t think my little town would have enough ambulances…. omg, pass the defibrillator!!!!!

How’s your Christmas Eve???

Its still Christmas eve morning here, Grace, so Im sitting in my pink dressing gown, forms, black lacy bra, and silky thigh length nighty. Oh, and fluffy pink slippers, lol
      Hugs, and you have the very best Christmas, girlfriend, my family here means so very very much to me, as I have said before, you all saved my sanity, and my life
      Hugs and kisses
      Regi♥♥♥♥

Anonymous

Christmas huggs Regi

You sound suitably dressed to be in Grace’s gang!!!….I’m just sorry the sanity you gained is the sanity I have lost…haha…..huggs, grace❤️❤️

Hi Scarlett from the frozen north.

Out early to get my Christmas morning croissants, been for a run crunching through a couple inches snow, beautiful and calm midwinter. Back, showered and just finished housework so I can chill tomorrow. Taking the kids out for a meal late afternoon ( been vaccinated and trying to help the economy👍) then home to chill maybe with a Christmas film (and some vino for me👍).

❤️B

Anonymous

Hi ❤️B

from the tepid south….we may get frost tonight….white Christmas…my chuff!!L

Lucky you…..enjoy, you deserve it, and a Christmas film…..I so hope Billy Mack features somewhere……

Merry Christmas, grace xx

It’s still early here and I am lounging in a bra and panties and enjoying my coffee. A great time to contact some friends.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Eve Ria….

enjoy, be safe and be good…..

…..okay, enjoy and be safe….xx

Just past 8 am here, just lounging in some fuzzy leopard pants and white lace cami, haven’t decided what I’ll wear, since I’m taking care of my wife as she deals with ‘rona maybe I’ll do a full French maid thing today, petticoat, fishnets, and my favorite shoes Guess 4″ black stilettos, not very Christmassy but still apropos considering.

Cindy, Do you mean she has covid? im sorry if I am reading that wrong?
        Regi.

Yes unfortunately she contracted it late last week, now on day 4 of symptoms. I’m just thankful I don’t have it yet so I can take care of her, every morning I wake up symptom free I consider myself lucky.

Oh, Cindy, I’m so sorry, I pray for you both, please take great care, my heart is with you both,
            Hugs, Regi.

A bit early to tell. I’ve been told that Bridgette isn’t welcome today, not even underdress, so that’s a bummer. I still look forward to my family opening their presents, as it’s our tradition to open gifts to each other Christmas eve. And the food should be good, so there’s that. The wife is at the barn feeding her horses and I’m having a little bit of a lie in wishing Bridgette could be here.

Well Bri, are they going to strip search you at the door?

That would be an interesting Christmas wouldn’t it? Lol. We’re staying home, and nobody coming over, being all covid responsible and stuff. I’ll just respect my wife’s wishes, I know she’s having some difficulties adjusting to a reality she never expected. Still a bummer though. Thanks for the support here, girls!

Anonymous

Omg… Bridgette, if that was me!!!…but it’s not…..the good news???…you are always welcome here darling!!!….xxxxx

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to all! Things are quiet here. Skipping church due to Covid, which is probably good, the walls crack every time I walk in there. Going to my brother in law’s tonight for dinner. I will be in drab. Although now that both my ears are pierced, my mother in law’s head will be spinning!

Can’t wait for tomorrow morning so Sparky can open his gift!

Anonymous

Kay…..at least if her head is constantly spinning…..she won’t eat or drink much…..merry Christmas sparky…enjoy your mother in law…gift!!!!

Seren
      Baroness

Hey girls 👋
      It’s going ok here too, new (s/h) Cos lbd, black hold ups, makeup, just had mince pie and coffee after lunch, now planning a nap before the next meal.

Take care and stay safe

xx Seren xx

[postquote quote=422554]
      Wouldn’t you love to be one of his backing group?!!! ☺️🤶👄

Anonymous

In my dreams ❤️B…..in my dreams xx

Weird, really weird.  Doesn’t feel much like Christmas TBH, but hopefully once I get off work I can finally get into my holiday groove.  Sadly I’m only underdressed in my pink panties since my daughter in law is off school and she doesn’t really know about my CD.  At least I can still sleep in my comfy nighties 🙂

Just finished work.

Didn’t even get a half day this year, mutter, mutter…

But my job includes supporting hospitals, so you do the work in front of you!

At least Christmas has now started – and I have wrapped and sent all my presents, so I can kick back and enjoy the mayhem of the kids running around 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🎅🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️

Siobhan
      Lady

We have now finished all the prep we can for tomorrow.

Wearing a gorgeous new pretty print tunic, just painted my nails with my wife, and relaxing.

Merry Christmas

x

Anonymous

Loving your profile pic… merry Christmas x

Krista
      Duchess

Good Morning from northwest Canada Grace, I just finished exercising and doing my Spanish lessons. Hola!!!   My dog Paige is bugging me as she wants to go out for a walk.  As it is a lovely -3 degrees (feels like autumn) and a thick blanket of snow laying all about, perfect for walkies after I’m done on CDH.  Wifey is still asleep (she won’t be getting up for hours) so I get to frolic about the house en femme.  After our walk I’ll be starting on my Christmas baking.  I promised my daughter I will be bringing over gluten free banana bread muffins with chocolate frosting tomorrow when we spend Christmas day with the grandkiddos.  The reason I know it is Christmas time is that I’ve gained five pounds already this week and probably will gain a couple more tomorrow.  Dieting starts again on the 26th. Oh geez, more heavy sighs from Paige – guess I better take her out.  Wishing You all a Very Merry Christmas.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

I do no dieting during Eating Season, which runs from (US) Thanksgiving until at least New Years Day, longer if your team is in the playoffs, lol!

Bridgette vS

Anonymous

Same here Bridgette, if it does happen!!!… the diet always starts on 2nd Jan….

Anonymous

Feliz Navidad Krista….. the muffins sound awesome….huggs, grace xx

I just stretched a large canvas for a commission piece that I will start painting soon. I am already secretly justifying the future purchase of two blouses that I love that are on sale at Neiman Marcus. I’ve put together my shopping list for the trip to the grocery store as soon as I finish my coffee. I will do something with surf and turf for Christmas dinner tomorrow, depending on what the grocery store has. Also, Sunday evening dinner is a new tradition for us, so I will get ingredients for a hearty beef stew and cheesy garlic biscuits. Progress is finally being made on building the new house. I have so much to be grateful for despite this horrible year. I hope everyone has a safe, happy, wonderful and merry Christmas! xxoo

– Robyn

Anonymous

Well I am just in jeans ankle boots and a cream wool jumper, been a busy bee in the kitchen, and around the house, have both my daughters, their  husbands and two grandchildren over to tomorrow, going to be a great day, (if I don’t destroy dinner) over spent on the grandchildren but hell who cares. To all girls on here I hope you have a special day and love to all and your families. To you Grace and Stephanie you have made my year a much happier one, and I thank all the girls and administrators who make this a special place to be. Bless you all merry Christmas. Love Amanda ❤️

Anonymous

awww… thanks Amanda…..have you overspent dear????…..I’m sure I read that America has a homing missile so accurate, they call it ” fire and forget’…

…well in the u.k., we call them credit cards!!!

Merry Christmas, grace xx

Anonymous

Ah Grace that answer a question, I wondered what that burnt out twisted piece of plastic was on the side board.

Anonymous

I’ll be putting in a 20 hour day… have to get an order out for a Christmas party this weekend. S.O. is pretty peeved about it. Best I can do today is to have my earrings in.

Hugs, MaryAnn…. Merry Christmas ladies!

Anonymous

Mary Ann!!!!…

Merry Christmas stranger!!!….. someone has to keep the world turning….. sounds like you got the job!!!

Huggs, grace ❤️

Finished all the wrapping, now need to make the rounds to drop off the gifts. Feeling (and looking)like the UPS man right now. This afternoon, after a long hot shower to feel clean and pretty, we’ll lounge around and enjoy a virtual holiday dance performance on Zoom. Planning on watching It’s a Wonderful Life this evening. Just my SO, daughter and I. We three girls waiting for Santa.

Happy and healthy holidays to all,
      Clara

Trisha
      Duchess

Working an xmas eve shutdown tonight. So no fun for me. But the pay is excellent.

Have fun for me ladies. 💋

Trisha.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Wait wait….I’m pretty sure I have spare batteries for the defibrillator in the desk here…oh gee I guess not….sorry maybe I could try a longer skirt??

Anonymous

Naughty girl…..haha….

very naughty xx

Merry Christmas Eve Grace,

And Merry Christmas too.  Hope you find those boots you wanted waiting for you to enjoy!

Hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Grace

My Christmas eve is good now i can have some Girl time here

X

It is going very well, thank you.  I am at my sisters home with her family and I was handed my first Great Niece, Miranda Brittney, about 30 minutes ago, and if her mom wants her back, there’s gonna be a tussle, LOL.

We are fixing to sit down for a small meal tonight, the big feast is tomorrow.  Lot’s of presents under the tree and we will open some of them tonight then the rest tomorrow morning.  Having to work tonight at the hospital, but it pays double time, so it’s good.

I am hoping everyone has a very good night tonight.  Tell those you love that you love them, even if they don’t return the sentiment, and hug tightly those that give back to you.  Treasure all the children around you, the memories of Christmas will stay with them longer than any other.

Stay healthy, well and safe and come back to us in a day or so after all the festivities are over and the dishes are washed.

Love and Hugs to all of you awesome babes,

PaulaF

Abby M
      Lady

I had a family dinner with my parents, grandmother, brother and sister-in-law and nephews. My dad made the Italian American tradition of the feast of the seven fishes. We had squid ink spaghetti with shrimp sauce, mussels, buttered clams, crab stuffed mushrooms, crab cakes, lobster ravioli, cajun crawfish gumbo, seven layer salad, and homemade garlic bread. Then we exchanged gifts and went looking at Christmas lights. Later, I spent the night talking to some lovely ladies on a dating app 🙂 Definitely a fun filled Christmas eve.

Anonymous

Wicked???….I’m a pussycat x

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?