Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good Morning all. I am new and will update my profile and pics soon! Hugs

hello Linda nice to meet you and welcome to C.D.H. us girls are very under standing we all have been there. feel free to read my profile will tell my side of how i started. i am 56 years old and wife knows i dress up but have to do it when our last adult child is not home and she will not see me dressed up even tho she has seen me getting dressed up. she tells me i make her sick when i dress up but she lets me dress up, i am confused on that part.  i think it might be because i look pretty as a woman more then she does?  i wear more female clothing then she does, she works then comes home and changes into her sweat pants, when we go out she dont wear a dress and make up. all she puts on is perfume for work.  i am a stay home dad retired medically so i feel that i am the female of the home doing house work. plus it helps me with my panic attacks and depression with out taking pills. plus i just love the feel and look of wearing a skirt and blouse and nylons and make up or a dress and make up and perfume, ear rings. i love dressing up as a female for i feel that i am a female trapped in a male body

Anonymous

<p>Welcome to CDH. You will enjoy the friendships made here and feeling that you have a safe environment to chat with other like minded girls.</p><p>hugs</p><p>Kathy</p>

Hi Linda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Linda

A big welcome to you, enjoy spending time with us and meeting some very lovely people. We look forward to seeing more from and about you, as you settle on and feel comfortable of course.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Linda!

Amy

Hello lenda l am new too I am Sondra glad tomeet you welcome

Hi Linda, I am new too.  Welcome to Crossdresser heaven.

Roxy641

Welcome

GLAD TO HAVE YOU IVE BEEN CROSSDESSING SINCE I WAS 8 YRS OLD

Welcome Linda!

Hi Linda !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Hello Linda, i am new too. Look forward to learning more about others and ny self

This is a great site Linda . Great and understanding people going through the same problem you and I face .

Welcome

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?