Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello to all of my new friends.  I have lived most of my life with urges to dress. I never acted on them until a few years ago. One day, my wife called me to tell me where to look for my special gift. To my surprise, it was a matching panty and bra. I was so excited, and a warm rush came over my entire body. I quickly undressed and put them on.  Later that day, I called her to meet me for lunch.  She asked me what I thought of my gift. I replied that it was very pretty but a little tight. She didn’t believe that I had actually tried them on, so I gave her proof when I picked her up for lunch. Guess what! She  told me that it was kind of hot but the undergarments were meant for her to wear for me.  We had long talks and truthful discussions about feelings and boundaries. She sometimes brings thins home that fit a little less snug!

hi robin. lucky you! its fantastic you have such a supportive wife. good luck on your journey. 🙂

fiona xx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi and welcome Robin, to CDH! What a wonderful way to start dressing and have support from you wife!  And now you can have even more support from other ladies who are traveling along a similar journey! hugs, Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robin   I’m happy for you too. She must of been surprised  but did take it well and now your open to her it sounds that she is accepting, wonderful .  Thank you for sharing and happy to welcome you here and enjoy all that is happening to you and have a wonderful time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Oh my god, you lucky girl, I have been giving a lot of thought recently about confessing to my wife about crossdressing and it terrifies me, to stumble into an accepting situation like that sounds amazing!

Anonymous

I could not begin to tell you how amazing my wife has been through everything.  She asked me to be totally honest with her about my feelings and I have been.  I hope you have the same outcome!

Still undecided whether to come clean about my crossdressing, even though I absolutely love and trust my wife, she really is my best friend, it is so hard to know how a wife would take something like that. I have read around and stories seem equal parts of success and failure. So hard to decide or even figure out if my wife would be accepting of something like that. I hope you have fun dressing with full knowledge it’s acceptable, you have ALOT of fun ahead of you. Just make sure she genuinely is ok with each new step you introduce. Mx

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Still undecided whether to come clean about my crossdressing, even though I absolutely love and trust my wife, she really is my best friend, it is so hard to know how a wife would take something like that. I have read around and stories seem equal parts of success and failure. So hard to decide or even figure out if my wife would be accepting of something like that. I hope you have fun dressing with full knowledge it’s acceptable, you have ALOT of fun ahead of you. Just make sure she genuinely is ok with each new step you introduce. Mx</p>

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Robin,

Well that’s one way to come out to her.. lol

Glad you are able to discuss. Happy you found this site to learn from others in your situation.

-Terri Anne

omg honey, I did not see that ending coming!

I think you landed at the right place. Welcome!

Victoria 💐

Anonymous

Funny story! I’ll have to try it if my wife ever does something like that!

Welcome.

Tricia

Anonymous

Wow how wonderful! I was smiling so much reading your post, Robin! Your partner sounds amazing and so do you, what a happy outcome 😀

Anonymous

Thank you Fiona.  I am very lucky to have someone who understands the meaning of unconditional love.  Let me back that up a bit.  She loves her husband; and, she tolerates me.  I do not loose prospective of that fact.  She has known her husband many more years than she has known me.

What a lovely and natural way to bring the subject up,over a meal.I live with my wife and her mum in the countryside .When i realised i was different and could not cope i told them both,and we have just celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary, good luck to you both on your journey. Py xx.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?