Tagged: ,

• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Up until yesterday, I had always dressed up in my house or gone out at night walking around my apartment complex, mostly avoiding human contact… I was scared to talk to a stranger or even enter a public place as Mia

“It’s ok, people don’t even notice or don’t care”

“As long as you’re confident, everything will be ok”

These are some of the phrases that I heard from fellow CDH members when I mentioned that I hadn’t gone out in public dressed up yet.

So, today, as I was just received a new pair of jeans and a new top, I said out loud “WTH! I’m out of milk and I’m thirsty now!

So, I dressed up, trying to keep it simple: Put on my bra, new jeans and purple long-sleeve top; I put on my makeup, took my brunette wig, put on some music on my cellphone and went out for a walk.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="675"]Purple Top Mia :) Wearing my purple long-sleeve top, jeans, and brunette wig.[/caption]

The closest store is like 10 minutes away walking so it was a short trip. The trip was uneventful (probably the music helped me to not freak out) but with every step I took I kept thinking “OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

So, I arrived at the store, it was kinda late and they were already closing.

-Hey, we’re closing in like 10 minutes…

-Oh, it’s ok, I’ll be quick *^^*

So, I picked up half-gallon of milk a can of green tea and an energy drink. The cashier was a boy who worked regularly at the place and had seen me as a man several times in the past… I was nervous…

So… guess what…?

Nothing happened! *=D* Really, it’s as the fellow CDH members said. It seems scary at the beginning, but, unless we are facing with a real jerk, it is not such a big deal. The boy talked to me naturally and we even chatted a little bit. I payed with my credit card and took the same 10 minute walk back to my place carrying my groceries.

There’s not a plot twist at the end of this story, it’s a simple story that I was overthinking to make it happen. So, ladies, if you haven’t taken this step yet, I encourage you to dress up, beautify yourself and, as Shia would say…

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="640"]Just do it Just do it![/caption]

P.S. I will be looking at more “Stepping out for the first time” stories and encourage people because this was the most fun I’ve had in the whole week 🙂

Thanx for sharing.  I felt much the same way each time I dress in public. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures.

MacKenzie

Congratulations Mia. You have taken a fantastic step into your future life as an out and proud girl. May all your adventures go as well for you.

Forgot to mention, you look great girl.

Anonymous

Congratulations! That 10 minute walk for milk will always be a good memory. And I agree with Sheryl, you do look beautiful.

Anonymous

The strangest thing about experiences like yours is the effect they have on time, space and distance. I bet the walk to the store, music or no music, seemed so much longer than the walk home. I bet you also felt almost able to walk on air going home.

Well done. Your steps of faith have paid off. Now we just wait for your reports of further adventures.

🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats Mia!  What an uplifting story and proof that what Jane and so many others say is true-the reality is RARELY as scary as our imaginations have made it out to be as we think about it!  I have made a few tentative forays but not yet interacting except my one “milkshake trip” when I went through a drivethru (https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/it-all-started-with-a-vanilla-milkshake/) but I have never gone INSIDE anywhere!  Most of my trips have been driving while dressed though I DID visit my parent’s gravesite this past Memorial Day weekend (https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/reflections-on-memorial-day/)

I am planning on a girl’s day out soon-it was supposed to be today but got postponed for  few weeks-we going to go to DC to visit a museum and perhaps some shopping and dinner or drinks.  I am both terrified and excited-looking forward to it despite some apprehension.  The BIG event will be attending the SCC (Southern Comfort Conference) in Ft. Lauderdale , FL the last week of September.  This is a week long TG/CD conference and will truly be Cyn’s longest time being out and about among hundreds of people!  I am trusting that the above advice will hold true again as I make the leap into the light!

Congrats again on your outing and I hope we both have many more to come!

Cyn

Great story Mia!  It’s very encouraging to read stories like this that have a positive ending.  It’s stories like this this that motivate me to want to overcome my nerves and pluck up the courage to step out into the world and attempt an adventure like this.  I want to be able to share a similar story like this with everyone one day, hopefully soon!

You look fantastic in your pic, and I wish you many more happy adventures in the future!

<3  Lauren

Anonymous

Yes Mia we all remember our first time and is with us forever. I took my first step early on by going into a large thift shop grabbing some garments and using the dressing area. No one seemed to notice or care not even the clerk. Afterwards I went to a payless shoe store where I bought my first heels and didnt feel scared after about 15 minutes in the store. Just stay confident and keep building on your experiences girl till you feel totally natural about it

That is awesome. I’m glad you had success with your first time out, wishing you more in the future.
      XOXO Amy

Awesome !!! and might I say you looked great.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Mia Luz original post: 

Up until yesterday, I had always dressed up in my house or gone out at night walking around my apartment complex, mostly avoiding human contact… I was scared to talk to a stranger or even enter a public place as Mia

“It’s ok, people don’t even notice or don’t care”

“As long as you’re confident, everything will be ok”

These are some of the phrases that I heard from fellow CDH members when I mentioned that I hadn’t gone out in public dressed up yet.

So, today, as I was just received a new pair of jeans and a new top, I said out loud “WTH! I’m out of milk and I’m thirsty now!”

So, I dressed up, trying to keep it simple: Put on my bra, new jeans and purple long-sleeve top; I put on my makeup, took my brunette wig, put on some music on my cellphone and went out for a walk.

Wearing my purple long-sleeve top, jeans, and brunette wig.

The closest store is like 10 minutes away walking so it was a short trip. The trip was uneventful (probably the music helped me to not freak out) but with every step I took I kept thinking “OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!”

So, I arrived at the store, it was kinda late and they were already closing.

-Hey, we’re closing in like 10 minutes…

-Oh, it’s ok, I’ll be quick *^^*

So, I picked up half-gallon of milk a can of green tea and an energy drink. The cashier was a boy who worked regularly at the place and had seen me as a man several times in the past… I was nervous…

So… guess what…?

Nothing happened! *=D* Really, it’s as the fellow CDH members said. It seems scary at the beginning, but, unless we are facing with a real jerk, it is not such a big deal. The boy talked to me naturally and we even chatted a little bit. I payed with my credit card and took the same 10 minute walk back to my place carrying my groceries.

There’s not a plot twist at the end of this story, it’s a simple story that I was overthinking to make it happen. So, ladies, if you haven’t taken this step yet, I encourage you to dress up, beautify yourself and, as Shia would say…

Just do it!

P.S. I will be looking at more “Stepping out for the first time” stories and encourage people because this was the most fun I’ve had in the whole week

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?