Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stephanie
      Lady

Yep…that’s right but it wasn’t an online troll…this was a flesh and blood…well actually 2 guys and one truck…pick up that is…or maybe that’s what they were trying to do with me…awww I’m blonde anyway…I took Argo on a walk to the store yesterday (which is about a two mile each way)…about a mile from the place I am staying…In Graford TX of all the places on this planet…population 586, (cats and dogs included in the census) I think…back to the story…I see this newer Ford pu approaching on the road…nothing unusual until it slowed down as it passed and two early forties men were getting neck sprain checking  me out…as they passed by I laughed and said to Argo “if they only knew”…a few minutes later it comes back from the opposite direction and slows down again…they are obviously looking…I let them know I saw, I smiled and waved as they passed…I didn’t think any more of it as my attention turned back to Argo and our walk…we cut across the highway and started walking one of the back streets (that in translation is one street over)…Argo likes the back streets as he can get off the leash and walk beside me…now once in a while I will see a car come down the side street but if I do I have Argo stop beside me and sit until the car passes…today I look up and I see..not a car but a pickup…Ford in particular and the same color as the one that passed by earlier…so I called Argo to my side as the pickup approached…Argo did what I have trained him to do and sat, but the pickup didn’t pass, it stopped…ohhh my my I thought to myself this is going to be very interesting…the passenger rolled his window down, and I smiled and said hello how you doing…fine but what kind of dog is that…well I smiled  this is an English dane… and the conversation ensued about the dog and chit chat…but the eyes always are the give away to another’s motives…their eyes wandered more to my breast and upper body…mind you now…they have already fingered me as a guy…my voice is a dead giveaway…this went in for a bit then the passenger opened the door, stepped out and started petting Argo…I kept my eyes on both of them…, I didn’t feel any bad vibes from them…but I did notice the driver was more interested getting a full view of this beautiful thing…all I could do was smile , pretend to be somewhat unobservant and enjoy the moment…I use to think for awhile I just wanted to be normal and blend, but I kinda like standing out…it feels freeing…😘🥰🌹💕🌸

Anonymous

Gosh although lovely to be admired, it can be intimidating if they keep returning to ogle. Here in the UK we have escalating problem of dogs being kidnapped so you have to be extremely cautious. 

Goodness! You have to protect both your virtue AND you dog? And i thought the dog was there to protect you! How confusing…

Bridgette

Anonymous

– lol, Amanda, I cant imagine I’d ever try to kidnap a great dane if it had grown to any size at all !

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Maybe you know it, maybe not. Maybe you are ok with the way things evolved, maybe not.
      But maybe then just as a chance for people to be aware that when you are out as a woman or presenting as a woman, smiling and waving when somebody is kind of “checking you out” is an indication that you are very much approachable, not only a nice educated gesture.
      Like I said, you very well may be aware. Glad things went well it seems.

Gabriela

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing your story. I agree it was obvious something definitely got there attention and something put a stop to what they wanted. You should carry some protection with you especially now that they know your route. Hugs Katey

Hi Stephanie I have only been out twice but I find it interesting being on the receiving end of male attention.

You start understanding why girls don’t wave back or acknowledge a man at times.

You handled it well but it can be spooky I must say.

seems like there are a part of our population that likes us trans girls.

It can be flattering but scary also.

thanks for sharing

Hugs Patty

Becka
      Lady

Ummm, I know personally (and I’m sorry to generalize), but in a small southwest town like that my alarm bells would be screaming.

I worry about that here in the “totally liberal” SF Bay Area (NOT!).

I’m sorry to scare anyone, but please be careful.

Love and Hugs,

Becka.

Ohhh, I so agree!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Agree.  You got lucky.  That wasn’t a friendly encounter.  You might consider carrying pepper spray.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?