Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, sisters.  I’m seeking advice, info, help about this situation with my legs.  I am brand new to the female lifestyle, and have started my transition toward woman hood.  But, I have a problem without a solution right now.

In the course of an active outdoor life, I have had many injuries to my lower legs, mostly scrapes, skin tears and gashes and significant bruising.  As I a gem the scarring and discoloration are becoming more and more unsightly.

Wearing darker hosiery hasn’t really masked the problem well, and regular wear hosiery isn’t really in fashion nowadays.  Can anybody give e some advice, help, or refer me to the help.  Net searches haven’t really given me good results.

Thanks for anything you might offer.

Carly

Kali
      Lady

I have a few scars…. I have seen some “bleach” type things and exfoliating etc that can minimize but take time.  To be honest, how often do you see bare legs every day?  Not much around where I live.  On those special occasions, a 20 or little higher denier hose can hide some. 🙂

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Carly I have the same problem with my legs, the only thing I can suggest and I’m going to try is concealer, I have known people from years back use the stuff that gives a fake tan but I’m going to try concealer just got to be careful not to fun the legs on anything. Hope that’s any help.</p>
      Rebecca xx

There are various cosmetics that are intended for use on the body. The only one that I have tried is a creme by Sally Hanson. For the kind of scaring that I have it has maybe 75% coverage. I believe the DERMABLEND also has some products that are designed for body use. They are known for the coverage of their products. Personally, at my age, I don’t sweat the small stuff any more…

Keep getting ads popping up in my Facebook for ‘flawless legs translucent fleece pantyhose’ from Amazon. The ad says they have a fake transparent appearance but are not see through at all. Don’t own any but I  am tempted for times I want to look like I have great legs but don’t have time to shave🤣

❤️B

Thank you for the tip, Bianca.  I will look them up and try them.  I’ll let you know the outcome.  Kisses, Carly

Patty Phose
      Duchess

it sound like you pretty much figured it out. Hair free legs in sheer phose will always look better. But with scar and bruising, sheer hose may not be able to conceal them adequately. You can use concealer over the scars and bruising, yes the same stuff you might use on your face. You can also wear pairs of sheer hose, like 2 pairs of pantyhose or stockings over pantyhose. Then of course there is always the option to wear more opaque hose. They can really make an outfit when color coordinated. Also look around for beige colored opaques. With spandex, they can shine very nicely and look incredibly good.Guaranteed to turn heads and get looks.

Anonymous

Hi Carly,

Patty has probably the best idea.  For those times when you want to be all glamed up, opaque hose or tights are the way to go.  The rest of the time, wear the scars with pride.  They are signs of a life well lived.

Jillian

They really are, Jillian.  And I’m proud of it, no regrets.  I love your name, too.  Has such a sweet ring.  And thanks for your input.  I have had some great advice on it.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Carly – I’ll 2nd DeeAnn’s recommendation – Dermablend.  They have a line of cosmetics designed to cover scars.  Their products are also effective at hiding tattoos.  It’s good stuff.  I’ve used it.  Lot’s of makeup pros do too.  Once you find a match for your skin color you’ll be good to go.

Emily

[postquote quote=281261][/postquote]

Yes, I used their products for about 4 years. The only reason that I switched to MAC was that they didn’t have anything that slowed down facial oils bleeding through…

Thanks so much, Emily.  Hearing from you helps a lo, especially since you’ve used the product.  Sounds like it would be good for nice weather, and opaque tights when it’s colder.  Now that’s a workable solution.  I appreciate you hon,  Carly.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?